HID prox cards and HID iClass contactless credentials are the gold standard in proximity technology. But, with a multitude of standard to customizable options, HID prox cards can be complicated to order.
To help you understand your choices and options, we’lve created a series of posts to help you:
- Review the information required in the ordering process – including card formatting and appearance options
- See an example order for one of the most popular configurations, the HID 1326 Clamshell Prox Card
- Learn how a prox card is read
- Compare the read ranges and other select features of the different types of HID and Indala prox cards
Just remember any configuration is possible, and we are always standing by to walk you through the ordering process.
- How to Program HID Proximity Cards
- HID Prox Card Programming Checklist
- How an HID Proximity (Prox) Card is Read
- Compare HID Prox Cards – 125 kHz Proximity
- Compare HID iClass Credentials – 13.56 MHz Contactless
- Compare Indala Prox Cards – 125 kHz Proximity
- Durable New HID ProxKey and iClass KeyFob Design Doubles Read Range
For help choosing and configuring the right HID prox card to fit your needs, contact our expert sales staff at (877) 868-0012 or email@example.com. We’re happy to walk you through your card programming and appearance options.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.