Read our expert ZXP3 printer review.
If you’re looking for an affordable ID card printer that is big on features yet compact with a small footprint, the Zebra ZXP series 3 card printer is for you.
Well Suited for Many Plastic Card Applications
The hybrid ZXP3 Card Printer is well suited for many plastic card applications – from standard employee badges and student IDs to complicated access control cards and smart cards to high-security financial cards, including ATM cards.
The ZXP Series 3 Card Printer’s power and versatility make it an ideal choice for organizations printing up to 5,000 cards per year – and wanting best-in-class performance and security at affordable prices.
Faster Print Speed and Better Image Quality
Building on the increased processing power of today’s PCs, the ZXP Series 3 employs proprietary ZRaster host-based image processing technology to optimize image and print quality significantly – while increasing overall print speed throughput.
New, high-performance ribbons provide more efficient dye transfer and greater durability under high-speed printing conditions – ensuring the ZXP Series 3 card printer delivers as a printing powerhouse. And the Load-N-Go Ribbon cartridge design makes changing ribbons quick and simple.
Enhanced Security with Full Encoding Capabilities
The ZXP Series 3 card printer offers multiple encoding options, including ISO HiCo/LoCo magnetic strip encoding; contactless and contact encoding; contact station for third-party contact encoders; lockable enclosure/card feeder; CardSense™ single-card feed mode; and smart card encoding over USB and Ethernet.
Flexible Design Allows As-Needed Customization
With the Zebra ZXP Series 3 card printer, you can choose the full options suite at purchase – or add optional components as needed. The ZXP3 comes with:
- Optional single- or dual-sided printing modules
- Smart card and magnetic stripe encoding kits
- Enclosure lock for the card hopper
- Choice of connectivity (USB or Ethernet)
Optional Starter Kits Create a Complete ID System
The ZXP3 card printer is available with starter kits or as a standalone ID card printer.
The ZXP3 ID card printer is also available as a complete ID system, with the addition of ID Card Groups’s basic or complete starter kits:
- Basic Starter Kit (Color Ribbon 200 Cards)
- Complete Starter Kit (includes Basic Kit Card Software Webcam)
The ID Card Group Advantage
As a Zebra Premier Partner, ID Card Group can offer all Zebra card printers and Genuine Zebra Color Ribbons and Monochrome Ribbons, Zebra PVC Cards, and Zebra Cleaning Supplies & Kits with the full technical support team at Zebra standing behind us – and we are able to do this at the lowest possible cost to you.
You can also check out our helpful how-to series on choosing an ID Card printer:
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Introduction
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Top 3 Factors At a Glance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 1: Card Printing Volume
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 2: Desired Card Appearance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 3: Security Options
- Video: What to Look for when Buying an ID Card Printer
- Infographic: How to Choose an ID Card Printer
- Bonus – Expert Reviews of Top Printer Brands & Models
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.