What does an ID Printer Technician recommend you look for when getting ready to buy an ID Card Printer?
Find out in this short video from ID Card Group’s head of Technical Support, Jeramie Ivie.[youtube:64zN9rguXFY]
When not troubleshooting for customers, Jeramie is putting the newest card printers through their paces – to see what they will and won’t do – and writing candid printer reviews. Read his reviews of top printer brands and models.
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Introduction
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Top 3 Factors At a Glance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 1: Card Printing Volume
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 2: Desired Card Appearance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 3: Security Options
- Infographic: How to Choose an ID Card Printer
- Video: What to Look for when Buying an ID Card Printer
- Bonus – Expert Reviews of Top Printer Brands & Models
We can also walk you through other technical issues our customers face, including warranty terms, connectivity, operating system compatibility, print speed and reliability.
ID Card Group accepts purchase orders, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and has a price match guarantee.