Follow these simple steps to easily load a ribbon in your ZXP3 printer. Zebra’s ribbon cartridges are eco-friendly – with biodegradable ribbons and recyclable plastic components.
What You’ll Need
A Zebra ZXP3 printer compatible ribbon – see all ZXP3 color and monochrome ribbons.
Steps to Loading the ZXP3 Ribbon
- Open the printer lid.
- Remove the old ribbon cartridge (if present).
- Remove the new ribbon cartridge from its sleeve and peel the protective strip from the adhesive cleaning roller.
- Insert the new ribbon cartridge in the printer.
- Close the printer lid.
Shop Zebra ZXP3 Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies – at Best Prices
- Zebra ZXP3 printer
- Zebra ZXP3 color & monochrome printer ribbons
- Zebra ZXP3 printer cleaning kit
- Zebra ZXP3 printer cover
Why Choose the Zebra Ribbons?
Zebra’s patented technology protects your print head by minimizing ink debris, while protecting your cards from dye migration and abrasions, so you’ll save money every step of the way.
Because Zebra printer ribbons utilize the latest dye technology available, you’ll get the highest quality print output possible. As an authorized Zebra partner, ID Card Group offers Genuine Zebra printer ribbons at 30-45% off retail prices, plus free shipping on orders $100!
Find Out More
- How to Choose the Right Zebra Card Printer Ribbon for Your Needs
- Read our expert review of the Zebra ZXP3 printer
- Which Is the Best Zebra Card Printer? ZXP1, ZXP3, ZXP7, ZXP8
The ID Card Group Advantage
As a Zebra Premier Partner, ID Card Group can offer all Zebra card printers and Genuine Zebra Color Ribbons and Monochrome Ribbons, Zebra Overlaminates, Zebra PVC Cards, and Zebra Cleaning Supplies & Kits with the full technical support team at Zebra standing behind us – and we are able to do this at the lowest possible cost to you.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.