And all are offered at wholesale/bulk pricing – with cards starting as low as .06 cents each! Stock up now to get great quality at the best prices.
Shop PVC Cards By Brand or Generic
Shop PVC Cards By Type
- Standard Blank White PVC Cards – The most commonly used ID card – featuring standard credit card size in 30 mil thickness (known as CR8030 cards) – and work in nearly every ID card printer.
- Magnetic Stripe Cards – Mag stripe – or “swipe cards” – store a sequence of alphanumeric characters that can be read by any standard card reader.
- Access Control (Prox) Cards – Contactless ID cards or keyfobs containing programming that is “read” by a card reader to control and secure physical access.
- Adhesive PVC Cards – Feature a peel-off backing that reveals an adhesive so the card can be applied to other materials, including standard clamshell proximity cards – ideal for personalizing prox cards using a standard card printer.
- Color PVC Cards – In a rainbow of colors – including fluorescent – with and without magnetic stripes
- Rewritable PVC Cards – Offering the remarkable ability to erase and rewrite ID cards multiple times – reducing waste and supply costs
- Composite PVC Cards – To withstand the high temperatures used by laminating machines
- Biodegradable PVC Cards – Bio-pvc cards work just like a standard plastic ID card, and can be printed on any card printer, yet are better for the environment
Most Popular Value – Generic PVC ID Cards
Rest assured these generic cards are manufactured under a strict quality-control process with minimal handling – to keep the cards clean and scratch-free during production. Because of their high-quality and lower cost, our generic PVC cards are top-selling customer favorites. The most popular styles are:
- White PVC Stock – Standard Credit Card Size CR 80 – available in 10 – 30 mil
- White PVC Stock – 3-Track High-Coercivity Magnetic Stripe CR 80 HiCo – ISO compliant – 30 mil
You’ll also find many more types of generic cards – all are Made in the USA and at best prices guaranteed:
- Special Sized PVC Cards – Keytag (3-up), CR90 and CR100 sized cards offer different sizes for specialty applications
- Signature Panel PVC Cards – includes signature panel and available with optional mag stripe
Easily Customize Your PVC Cards with our Custom Print Service
Creating custom-printed plastic cards is easy with our card printing services! We can make ANY style of plastic card: ID badges, access cards, membership, loyalty cards, luggage or golf bag tags, and more! See samples and ordering information.
More Helpful Resources on Plastic PVC Cards
- How Do I Get the Best Print Quality from My Card Stock?
- Why Generic Stock Provides High Quality at Lower Cost
- How to Choose Magnetic Stripe (Swipe) Cards & Protect Them from Damage
- What’s the Difference Between Magnetic Stripe & Proximity (Smart) Cards?
- Video: How to Keep PVC Cards from Jamming in Your ID Card Printer
- Ordering Custom PVC Cards – Frequently Asked Questions
See also our How-to Series: ID Card Design Tips
- ID Card Design Tips: Security Features, Holograms, Technologies – Part 1
- ID Card Design Tips: Layout & Graphic Considerations – Part 2
- ID Card Design Tips: Best Printers for Printing, Encoding & Laminating – Part 3
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.