Steps to Loading Cards in Your DTC 1250e Printer
- Remove the protective packaging from your cards.
Note: Wearing gloves will help to keep the surface of your cards clean – ensuring the best print quality. If you dont have gloves, do your best not to touch the surface of your card stock with your bare hands. The oils on your hands, once transferred to the card surface, will inhibit the printer ink from sticking to the card. It is okay to handle the edges of the cards, but if you do need to touch the surface be sure to wear rubber gloves.
- Open the input card hopper.
- Carefully insert the new cards in the printer.
- Close the hopper door.
- You are ready to print.
See More How-to Card Videos
- How Do I Get the Best Print Quality from My Card Stock?
- How to Keep PVC Cards from Jamming in Your ID Card Printer
Shop Fargo DTC 1250e Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies – at Best Prices
- Fargo 1250e printer
- Fargo 1250e color & monochrome printer ribbons
- Fargo 1250e printer cleaning kit
- Fargo 1250e nylon printer cover
- Fargo 1250e hard printer transport case
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Fargo/HID printer dealer and service provider, IDCardGroup.com has years of experience working with customers who use Fargo/HID printers, cleaning supplies, and kits. Not only do we have a deep technical knowledge of Fargo/HID card printers, but we also maintain the best prices guaranteed! We carry the full line of Fargo/HID products, including card printers, color ribbons and monochrome ribbons – and can help you choose the best Fargo printer for you.
For more information on the Fargo 1250e printer – or for help choosing the right printer or printer ribbon for your ID program’s needs – contact an ID expert at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.