Loading a Ribbon in the ZXP7 Printer
- Press the print cover release button to open the ZXP7 printer cover
- Slide out the ribbon drawer until it stops
- The ribbon spools are color coded – align the spools to the colored printer parts.
- Load the ribbon and close the ribbon drawer
- Close the printer cover. You are ready to print.
Why Choose the ZXP7 Printer?
Powerful enough to process three jobs at one time – such as encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously – the ZXP7 is a high performance, high-security workhorse that is surprisingly affordable.
And the ZXP7 cuts the cost per card to as low as 32 cents with high capacity YMCKO ribbons.
Find Out More
- Read our expert review of the Zebra ZXP7 printer
- Compare Zebra ZXP7 Cost-per-Card by Ribbon Type
- Compare the ZXP7 Card Printer to the Zebra P330i/P430i and P630i/P640i
The ID Card Group Advantage
As a Zebra Premier Partner, ID Card Group can offer all Zebra card printers and Genuine Zebra Color Ribbons and Monochrome Ribbons, Zebra Overlaminates, Zebra PVC Cards, and Zebra Cleaning Supplies & Kits with the full technical support team at Zebra standing behind us – and we are able to do this at the lowest possible cost to you.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.