Watch this short video to see how to properly load plastic cards in your ZXP7 card printer.
For best print quality and printer performance, we recommend Zebra PVC cards.[youtube:gHdajfL1qz8]
Loading Cards in the ZXP7 Card Printer
- Open the card feeder cartridge door.
- Slide the card stack pusher to the right – until it locks in place.
- Place the card stack in the feeder cartridge in the correct orientation:
- Magnetic stripe – orientation is stripe facing to the left.
- Contact smart card – orientation is to the right.
- Close the feeder cartridge door. This will release the card stack pusher.
- The ZXP7 printer is ready to print.
Why Choose the ZXP7 Printer?
Powerful enough to process three jobs at one time – such as encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously – the ZXP7 is a high performance, high-security workhorse that is surprisingly affordable.
And the ZXP7 cuts the cost per card to as low as 32 cents with high capacity YMCKO ribbons.
Find Out More
- Read our expert review of the Zebra ZXP7 printer
- Compare Zebra ZXP7 Cost-per-Card by Ribbon Type
- Compare the ZXP7 Card Printer to the Zebra P330i/P430i and P630i/P640i
Shop Zebra ZXP7 Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies – at Best Prices
- Zebra ZXP7 printer
- Zebra ZXP7 color & monochrome printer ribbons
- Zebra ZXP7 printer cleaning kit
- Zebra ZXP7 printer cover
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.