If you’re tasked with creating professional looking ID cards and badges on a budget – and want to lessen your environmental impact – consider the new Datacard SD260 Card Printer.
It’s the first ID card printer built to be easy on the environment – and it’s a perfect choice for K-12 schools, libraries, clubs, gyms, shops, and other organizations that need an economical, full-color small batch ID printer.
If you need a double-sided, medium batch printer, check out the Datacard SD360 card printer.
Affordable, Easy to Use, & Eco-Friendly
Datacard’s new SD260 ID Card Printer:
- Earth friendly
- Easy to operate
- Outstanding image quality
- Fast print speeds
- Small enough to fit anywhere
Wth an ENERGY STAR®rating, EcoPure® biodegradable supply cores, recyclable packaging, and power-down button – Datacard’s affordable, easy-to-use SD260 printer sets new benchmarks for environmentally responsible card printing.
The Datacard SD260 offers all the features a smaller organization needs – full color, single-sided card printing; small batch printing (<100 cards/session); and optional magnetic card encoding for standard-level card security.
Plus there’s no learning curve with the Datacard SD260 ID printer.
- Intuitive icons guide you through the soft-touch control panel and LCD screen.
- The printer display panel automatically alerts you when supplies are running low.
- Cards and supplies are easy to load, and the ergonomically designed ribbon cartridge includes a drop-in cleaning roller.
- The browser-based printer manager makes it easy to control printer settings.
- Built-in Ethernet and USB ports help you integrate the SD260 printer into just about any application or IT environment.
Optional Starter Kits Create a Complete ID System
The Datacard SD260 ID card printer is also available as a complete ID system, with the addition of basic or complete starter kits:
- Basic Starter Kit (Color Ribbon 300 Cards)
- Complete Starter Kit (includes Basic Kit Card Software Webcam)
You can also check out our helpful how-to series on choosing an ID Card printer:
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Introduction
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Top 3 Factors At a Glance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 1: Card Printing Volume
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 2: Desired Card Appearance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 3: Security Options
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.