The Fargo DTC4000 printer has been discontinued, but supplies are still available. The replacement printer is the Fargo DTC4250e printer.
Fargo’s DTC4000 card printer offers greater security and handles more volume than the entry-level DTC1000 – making it a great choice for medium-sized businesses, schools and local government institutions looking to personalize photo ID cards and encode smart cards with:
- Magnetic stripes
- Contactless data
- Digital signatures
Fargo’s DTC4000 – Single or Dual-Sided Card Printer
- A highly versatile card printer
- Easily adapts to meet future needs
- Can be field upgraded to meet higher-level card printing and security needs with options such as:
- Larger card output capacity
- Enhanced security features
- SmartScreen graphical display
- Encodes data for magnetic stripe, contact or contactless smart cards
- Offers USB and optional Ethernet connectivity
- Prevents unauthorized use with password protection
- Prints fluorescent image as an extra security feature
- Offers same side card input/output configuration option
- Smartscreen™ display provides easy-to-follow prompts for status check
- Earth friendly – Energy Star® certified for efficient energy consumption
Add a Starter Kit & Get Your ID Program Started Right Away
Add ID Card Group’s optional Starter Kit to start printing your ID cards and badges immediately!
- 1 YMCKO Ribbon
- 300 blank PVC Cards
- 1 Cleaning Kit
- Web Cam
If you need more information on the DTC printers – or want additional help choosing the best Fargo/HID printer for your organization’s needs – call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com. We’ll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.