This year, Datacard is leading the way in making ID card printing simple, fast, economical, and eco-friendly.
Datacard’s newest card printer – the eco-friendly SD360 ID Card Printer – is the dual-sided version of the SD260 card printer, released earlier this year. With these two new releases, we can easily say that Datacard is offering some of the best card printer models around.
The new Datacard SD360 Card Printer is the perfect choice for small- to medium-sized organizations that print up to 5,000 cards per year – or throughout the day – and want outstanding image quality.
Whether you issue standard school ID badges, professional-looking payment cards, or high-security government ID badges, you can expect easy operation, proven performance and cost-effective results with these Datacard printers.
Simple, Fast, Economical & Eco-Friendly
The Datacard SD360 card printer does it all, including:
- Double- or single-sided card printing in color or monochrome
- Optional smart card and magnetic stripe encoding
- Reloadable supply cartridges with drop-in cleaning roller
- 33% to 66% faster than other card printers – so you can print more cards in less time
- Outstanding image quality – thanks to TrueMatch technology – so the colors you see on the screen will be what you see on the card
- A cinch to operate with intuitive control panels and easy-load card hoppers
- Easily integrates into just about any application or IT environment
Setting New Earth Friendly Benchmarks
With an ENERGY STAR®rating, EcoPure® biodegradable supply cores, recyclable packaging, and power-down button – Datacard’s fast, affordable, easy-to-use SD360 printer sets new benchmarks for environmentally responsible card printing.
- Prints from 250 to 650 images
- Uses biodegradable ribbon cores engineered with EcoPure® additive, yet offers the same life cycle, performance and reliability as all Datacard ribbons
- Comes with a Ribbon Saver that helps eliminate waste by tracking ribbon consumption and notifying you of an upcoming ribbon replacement
- Automatically adjusts printer settings to match the ribbon type and ensure the best possible image quality
- Uses TrueMatch technology that emulates Microsoft-based sRGB color space to seamlessly reproduce true-color, on-screen images onto your plastic cards
- Offers brilliant four-color images and text that is ultra sharp, while adding a clear topcoat layer that protects your cards from abrasion and wear and tear
Optional Starter Kits Create a Complete ID System
The Datacard SD360 ID card printer is also available as a complete ID system, with the addition of basic or complete starter kits:
- Basic Starter Kit (Color Ribbon 400 Cards)
- Complete Starter Kit (includes Basic Kit Card Software Webcam)
You can also check out our helpful how-to series on choosing an ID Card printer:
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Introduction
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Top 3 Factors At a Glance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 1: Card Printing Volume
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 2: Desired Card Appearance
- Choosing an ID Card Printer – Part 3: Security Options
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.