The newest Fargo PVC cards – the UltraCard Premium – offer HID/Fargo’s most affordable and resilient composite card construction.
With the highest durability and best value, the new Fargo Ultracard premium PVC cards can withstand card lamination or retransfer card printing.
Why Choose Fargo Composite PVC Cards?
- Contain a polyester core that is flanked by PVC sides (60% PVC and 40% polyester core). This configuration makes them ideal for high-usage or rugged ID badge programs.
- Use a high quality video grade PVC stock with a polished scratch- and debris-reduced surface.
- Have a special laminate bonded to the card during the manufacturing process to improve dye receptivity and increase card life.
- Durability for a card with a standard credit card thickness (30 mil) is estimated at 24 months or 3000 cycles or swipes through a test card reader.
Shop Fargo Composite PVC Cards at IDCardGroup.com
- 82136 UltraCard Premium Composite PVC Cards, CR-80, 500 count
- 82137 UltraCard Premium with 3-Track High-Coercivity Magnetic Stripe, CR-80, 500 count
- 82131 UltraCard Premium Large Composite, Oversized CR-100, 500 count
For more information on these premium Fargo composite PVC cards – or for help choosing the right PVC card for your ID program’s needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.