With excellent glossy print quality and high flex/temp durability – and the same card printer compatibility as Fargo’s standard plastic cards – Fargo’s eco-friendly PVC card alternative is a clear choice for organizations concerned with minimizing environmental impact.
Made with BIOPVC™ to allow for faster bio-degradation – these cards decompose in 5 to 7 years. Typical PVC ID cards can take 20-25 years to decompose in landfill conditions.
Yet Fargo’s bio-PVC plastic cards still provide maximum card life, making them ideal for abrasive, high-wear applications.
- CR80 credit card size in 30 mil thickness
- Clean, glossy dye receptive surface
- BIOPVC™ construction
- Low-cost card suitable for most ID applications
More Helpful Resources on Plastic PVC Cards
- How Do I Get the Best Print Quality from My Card Stock?
- Color PVC Cards or Blank White Plastic Cards – Why Generic Stock Provides High Quality at Lower Cost
- Video: How to Keep PVC Cards from Jamming in Your ID Card Printer
- Ordering Custom PVC Cards – Frequently Asked Questions
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.