How about decreasing expenses from lost or damaged ID cards? And increasing brand recognition? With new UBands – you can.
UBands are a contactless customizable and comfortable wristband that can help your college campus manage:
- Cashless payments for meals, food service, printing, copying, laundry – on and off campus
- Library book or equipment checkouts
- Check-in at athletic and school-sponsored events, health centers, and student service centers
- Access control for campus facilities, buildings, labs & housing
- Time and attendance tracking
- Campus transit passes
Contactless Wristband Benefits
The UBand wristband is a great alternative to traditional smart cards. UBands are:
- Wearable – Easier to wear and use than a card – and less likely to be lost or stolen.
- Durable – Waterproof, sweatproof, and comfortable, UBands withstand the wear and tear of campus life.
- Flexible – Constructed from silicone rubber, the UBand stretches around the hand for easy, comfortable removal. Plus MIFARE technology allows UBand to be customized for your campus’ needs, including access, payments and more. It’s easy to include the features you need and leave out those you don’t.
- Three different wrist sizes ensure a fit for everyone – (6″, 7″, 8″)
- 20 color options make it easy to find one to match your college or university colors
- Choose from custom printing in emboss, deboss or silk screen
Customizable for Your College Campus
With many color choices, three custom printing styles, and standard MiFARE 1k technology, Ubands work on the popular 13.56 MHz frequency. That means it’s easy fo you to include the features you need and leave out those you don’t.
If you’re interested in purchasing UBands for your campus or organization – or have questions about how they’ll integrate with an existing access control system – contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.