If you are looking for affordable, professional, and durable proximity cards for your access control system, we have a wide variety of AlphaPass branded proximity badges & cards, key fobs, and tags on the ID Card Group website – all with 125 kHz LF technology and compatible with industry leading card readers including HID-brand readers.
High Quality & Affordable Prices
Offering high quality at affordable prices, all of our AlphaPass prox products are:
- ISO compliant
- Pre-programmed & printable
- Designed to work in leading industry readers including HID
- Quickly available with a short turnaround on custom orders
AlphaPass Prox Card Styles & Options
Choose from these popular prox card styles – all AlphaPass cards can be easily integrated into your existing access control system:
Guaranteed Card Quality & Compatibility
AlphaPass cards are manufacturered to the highest standards with a quality guarantee:
- Lifetime Warranty – Cards include a lifetime material defects and workmanship warranty.
- Performance – A consistent read range and reliability.
- Compatible – Universal compatibility with most proximity readers.
- Seamless Integration – Easily integrates with existing badge populations and guaranteed to meet or exceed your existing badge performance without the cost.
- Custom Programming – No additional charge for printing serial numbers or facility codes (custom programmed cards must be ordered in quantities of 100 or more).
For help choosing and configuring the right AlphaPass prox cards to fit your needs, contact our expert sales staff at (877) 868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to walk you through your card programming and appearance options. For all your ID card system needs, check out AlphaCard’s complete line of PRO ID card printers, AlphaCard ID Suite software for PC, and AlphaCard Badge Builder software for Mac.
If you want to learn more about how proximity cards work, check out ProxSource.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.