HID1386 ISOProx II Card is a 125 khz proximity access card that offers prox technology and photo identification on a single access control card. These HID ISO Prox cards offer a great deal of flexibility because they can be tailored to your organization’s specifications and budget.
- To order custom programmed cards, enter your organization’s personalized choices in the Option Menu. HID-Branded cards require a programming lead time of 2-3 weeks. Custom programmed cards must be ordered in quantities of 100 or more.
If you have any questions about ordering your HID ISOProx cards, check out our handy blog posts "How to Program an HID Prox Card" and "HID Prox Card Programming Checklist". Or contact us at 877-868-0012 - We are HID Prox Card Experts!
Please Note: ID Card Group does not accept returns on proximity cards.
ISOProx Product Information:
HID1386 sets an industry standard, making it possible to secure information and access control using a credit-card thin proximity card that is RF-programmable and that meets ISO standards for thickness. Best of all, these powerful cards are compatible with all plastic card printers, allowing you to easily print ID photos and data directly onto your ISOProx cards.
HID 1386 ISOProx II Card Quick Facts:
- Prox card technology combined with photo identification capability on a single card
- Graphics quality surface for use with direct image badge printers for ISOProx II card personalization
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card makes the ISOProx II card easy to carry in your wallet, purse or on a lanyard or badge reel
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability
- Lifetime ISOProx II card warranty
NOTE: HID-Branded ISOProx can be special ordered with other options standard HID ProxCard artwork. Contact an HID Card Expert at877-868-0012 for information on ordering these custom options.