HID 1336 DuoProx II Card is a 125 khz proximity access card that combines access card technology with photo identification and magnetic stripe data capture on a single pvc card. These HID Duo Prox cards offer a great deal of flexibility because they can be tailored to your site’s ID security programming specifications.
- Custom Programming - To order custom programmed cards, enter your organization’s personalized choices in the Option Menu. HID-Branded cards require a programming lead time of 2-3 weeks. Custom Programmed cards must be ordered in quantities of 100 or more.
Please Note: ID Card Group does not accept returns on proximity cards.
If you have any questions about ordering your HID DuoProx cards, check out our handy blog posts "How to Program an HID Prox Card" and "HID Prox Card Programming Checklist." Or contact us at 877-868-0012 - We are HID Prox Card Experts!
DuoProx Product Information:
Featuring the same reliability and durable construction as the ISOProx cards, the HID1336 DuoProxII card adds a magnetic stripe for a credit card thin photo ID that is both swipe-able and readable without contact - all in one access card! The DuoProxII 1336 is an RF-programmable 125 khz multiple technology proximity card that is compatible with all thermal transfer printers, direct image printers, and HID proximity readers. HID 1336 DuoProxII Quick Facts:
- Combines proximity card and magnetic stripe technology, and offers photo identification capability on a single card.
- Graphics quality surface works with direct image ID card printers.
- DuoProxII is the same size and thickness as a standard credit card.
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability allows for easy HID prox card handling
- Lifetime DuoProxII card warranty.
These cards feature a lifetime warranty and an external number for guaranteed control. They support formats up to 85 bits, so more than 137 billion codes are possible. Custom artwork is available by contacting an HID Expert at 877-868-0012.