HID 1326 Prox Card II is the most affordable and durable proximity credential available. Made from hard, molded plastic, this Clamshell prox card offers 125 khz prox technology and can be tailored to your site’s programming specifications. Need your HID 1326 cards customized with a logo? Just print and attach an HID 1324 ProxCard II Adhesive Label.
- Custom Programming - To order custom programmed cards, enter your organization’s personalized information in the Option Menu. HID-Branded cards require a programming lead time of 2-3 weeks. Custom Programmed Clamshell cards must be ordered in quantities of 100 or more .
If you have any questions about ordering your HID cards, check out our handy blog posts "How to Program an HID Prox Card" and "HID Prox Card Programming Checklist". Or contact us at 877-868-0012 - We are HID Card Experts!
Please Note: ID Card Group does not accept returns on proximity cards.
ProxCard Product Information:
The HID 1326 ProxCard II is a powerful RF-programmable clamshell proximity access card offering universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers. Boasting a durable clamshell construction and low cost-per-card, HID1326 is the value-priced access control card used by facilities worldwide. HID 1326 ProxCard II Quick Facts:
- Universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Durable packaging and consistent read range.
- External number printed on ProxCard for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- HID 1324 ProxCard II Adhesive Label allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers to create a photo ID Prox Card.
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- Custom pre-printed artwork also available.