Cleaning your ID card printer is one of the most important steps you can take to protect your printer from damage – it removes dirt, dust, and debris that could damage the sensitive electronics and moving parts within the printer.
What Comes in a Cleaning Kit?
While the specific supplies and how many of each you get will vary by printer model, in general you will get some combination of these items in a cleaning kit:
- Printhead cleaning pens
- Extra-long and/or short cleaning cards
- Cleaning cloths
- Cleaning rollers
Laminating printers may also have a separate cleaning kit just for the lamination module.
Shop Cleaning Kits for All Major Manufacturers
ID Card Group carries all the cleaning supplies you need from all the major ID card printer manufactures:
- AlphaCard ID card printer cleaning kits
- Datacard ID card printer cleaning kits
- IDP ID card printer cleaning kits
- Evolis ID card printer cleaning kits
- Zebra ID card printer cleaning kits
- Fargo ID card printer cleaning kits
- Magicard ID card printer cleaning kits
It is recommended that you only use the cleaning supplies for your printer model to avoid damaging the printer.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.