Steps to Manually Feeding Cards in Your ZXP Series 3 Printer
Before you can feed cards manually, you must set the driver:
- From the Windows desktop, select Start > Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the ZXP series 3 Card Printer icon and select the Printing Preferences menu item.
- On the Card Setup tab, Single Feed Options section, select the Single feeder slot item, and click the Apply button. Wait while the printer settings are applied.
- Click the OK button to close Printing Preferences. Then close the Devices and Printers window.
Once the single feed driver is set, you have two methods for printing a card with the manual feed option:
- Print a card from your card printer application (software). When the LCD display shows INSERT CARD, insert a card into the front feed slot.The card will be pulled into the printer. Your card is returned when the printing is finished.
- Insert a card into the front feed slot. The card is pulled into the printer and the LCD display will show CARD READY. Print a card from your card printer application. Your card is returned when the printing is finished.
Shop Zebra ZXP Series 3 Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies – at Best Prices
- Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer
- Zebra ZXP Series 3 color & monochrome printer ribbons
- Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer cleaning kit
- Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer cover
The ID Card Group Advantage
As a Zebra Premier Partner, ID Card Group can offer all Zebra card printers and Genuine Zebra Color Ribbons and Monochrome Ribbons, Zebra Overlaminates, Zebra PVC Cards, and Zebra Cleaning Supplies & Kits with the full technical support team at Zebra standing behind us – and we are able to do this at the lowest possible cost to you.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.