The Fargo DTC4250e boasts a number of field-upgrades (meaning you can upgrade anytime after initial purchase, right in your office). The following video shows how you can convert to dual-sided printing with the dual-side upgrade module. Other available upgrades include encoding, hopper placement, and/or WiFi connectivity.[youtube:kHCfwgf7nLU]
Steps to Converting Your Single-Sided DTC 4250e Printer to Dual-Sided
- Lay the printer on its front face.
- With the back exposed, you should be able to see the two screws in the front cover. Make sure to remove both of these screws.
- Stand the printer upright and remove the top cover by holding up the front and lifting up.
- Remove the output hopper by pressing inwards.
- Remove the screw to allow the side face to come off. Remove the side face.
- Attach the dualsided module (the flipper connector) to the printer. The flipper connector should be attached properly to the printer.
- Start by attaching the flipper to the bottom of the printer.
- Next click the top into place.
- Secure the flipper bottom using two screws.
- Secure the flipper to the top using the screw removed from the printer side cover.
- Reattach the top cover.
- You are ready to print dualsided cards.
Shop Fargo DTC 4250e Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies – at Best Prices
- Fargo 4250e printer
- Fargo 4250e color & monochrome printer ribbons
- Fargo 4250e printer cleaning kit
- Fargo 4250e nylon printer cover
- Fargo 4250e hard printer transport case
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Fargo/HID printer dealer and service provider, IDCardGroup.com has years of experience working with customers who use Fargo/HID printers, cleaning supplies, and kits. Not only do we have a deep technical knowledge of Fargo/HID card printers, but we also maintain the best prices guaranteed! We carry the full line of Fargo/HID products, including card printers, color ribbons and monochrome ribbons – and can help you choose the best Fargo printer for you.
For more information on the Fargo 4250e printer – or for help choosing the right printer or printer ribbon for your ID program’s needs – contact an ID expert at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.