If you’ve been waiting to upgrade your ID card printer, now is the time!
Now through December 17, 2010, trade in your old card printer and recieve up to $550 credit for a new Fargo card printer.
Qualifying New Printers/ Trade-in Credit
|Printer Model||Trade-in Credit||Video|
|Fargo HDP5000 – Retransfer||$350 – $550||n/a|
|Fargo DTC4500 – Single or Dual Sided w/Laminator||$300 – $500||watch video|
|Fargo DTC4000 – Single or Dual-Sided||$250 – $350||watch video|
What Printer Can I Trade In?
- Any dye-sublimation or reverse image card printer from other manufacturers
- All old Fargo card printers
- Final determination of qualifying printers is at the sole discretion of Fargo/HID
- Promotion announcement valid from August 31, 2010 through December 17, 2010.
- Traded-In units must be returned to HID Eden Prairie or a regional ofÂce no later than December 27, 2010, to receive credit.
- UPTrade credit will be issued to your account once the traded-out printer has been received and the new printer has shipped.
- Special quotes or bids are not eligible for UPTrade Credit.
- Large projects or UPTrade requests greater than ten units will require approval from a Regional Sales Manager.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
Contact our expert sales staff at (877) 868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org for trade-in assistance or upgrade suggestions.
ID Card Group accepts purchase orders, offers equipment leasing, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and has a price match guarantee.