Creating professional ID Cards with advanced features like magnetic stripes, logos, variable backgrounds and barcodes is almost effortless, with Asure ID 7 Express by HID. Within moments of installing Asure ID Express, you’ll be creating ID Cards for virtually any purpose using data from any ODBC-Compliant database. Asure ID Express offers an innovative approach to custom ID printing and management for medium-to-large sized organizations needing to print custom ID that incorporates the features businesses demand most, including: dual-sided custom ID card printing; batch printing; unlimited card templates for card creation and design; as well as barcode printing and smart card data. Asure ID Express Card Software continues the HID legacy of cutting-edge custom ID products, and is compatible with Windows® software and leading card printer brands.
Asure ID™ Express features a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG interface and compatibility with most standard images formats. You can import your photos using the Asure ID™ Imago or any TWAIN compliant device. Cards can be printed locally or transmitted to an Asure ID™ Card Service Bureau.
Adding security features like magnetic stripes, bar codes, as well as user signature and fingerprint graphics is an easy thing to do with this terrific and intuitive software. And by setting conditional design and print rules, you can customize cards by user group categories as well, pulling up your design preferences in a matter of seconds.
Import photos, logos and other images when creating custom ID cards; using Asure ID Express’ advanced database (ODBC importation) and card management functions to keep track of all aspects of your card issuance program, and print custom ID cards with magnetic striping and smart card data as well. HID Asure ID Express features internet functionality, making it easy to transfer all of your card data to a print bureau for easy printing, if an in house card printer is not available.
More importantly, Asure ID Express’ Admin center offers security features that allow you to restrict access privileges to "design only" or "print only" groups as well, while controlling who uses your card issuance software.
Support Program Option Available: Asure ID 7 comes with a protection plan option that provides you with:
- 1 year unlimited support
- Guaranteed response time
- Knowledge base access
- Online case tracking status
The latest Asure ID Software Version – Asure ID 7 by HID Global – boasts some great new features and enhancements including:
- iDIRECTOR – Provides more description for how and where an application should be configured
- Update Checker – Automatically notifies you when a new version of Asure ID is available
- Preview Mode– Allows you to see how the data fields will appear on your ID card with sample information
- Navigation Buttons – Enlarged navigation buttons and highlighted active module
- Enhanced Reporting Engine – Allows you to build custom reports
- Rounded Corners – All graphical fields can now have rounded corners
- Compound Fields – Simplified compound field creator
- Graphics Fields – Directly save and load images from your files
- Data Export – Export selected records or current record more simply
- Picklists – Greater flexibility in your Advanced Data Fields Options
- Find Function – Enhanced search tools
- Custom Application Encoding - Define and Encode custom applications for MIFARE Classic and iCLASS cards
- iCLASS Encoding with HID iCLASS Programming Platform – Supports iCLASS Physical Access Control Application Encoding with HID iCLASS Programming platform (Secure element (SAM) and SDI encoder required)
Asure ID 7 Enhancements for Fargo Card Printer Users Include:
- K-Panel Support for Barcodes – Print barcodes and shapes directly to your Fargo card printer Resin panel without configuring your printer driver
- Swift ID Support – Import templates that were created by Swift ID, the embedded card design application that is included with the C50, DTC1000, DTC1250e, DTC4000, DTC4250e and DTC4500e FARGO printer
Upgraded Capabilities Available: Asure ID 7 software editions also allow you to easily upgrade to higher Asure ID 7 versions - including Enterprise and Exchange - as your need for more ID database or design capabilities grow. To place an order for an upgrade or to find out more about Assure ID 7 ID badge software, check out our handy Asure ID Comparison Chart or contact one of our ID Experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.