Datacard has implemented some great technical innovations for their card printer ribbons, including the Datacard 534000-004 short-panel printer ribbon. Datacard 534000-004 works with Datacard SP35Plus, SP55Plus, SP75Plus, SD260, SD360 and SD460 printers. This ribbon replaces Datacard 552854-530 color ribbon model.
This Datacard Half-Panel ribbon only prints color images or text on up to one-half of your plastic ID card, while allowing the full card to be printed with black and protected by a thin clear overlay. This half-panel card is great for organizations that produce ID cards and badges that include a photo or logo on only part of a printed plastic card, but need card user data on the rest of the card. The clear overlay panel covers your ID badges with a thin protective film for tamper-resistant plastic cards that can last years longer than standard cards.
Datacard 534000-004 card printer ribbon kit can produce up to 650 prints on the Datacard SD260 and SD360 printers and includes:
- ymcKT half-panel color ribbon including topcoat panel - 650 images per roll
- 1 alcohol cleaning card
- 1 adhesive cleaning sleeve
To ensure peak performance of your SP and SD Series printers, we recommend using Datacard Certified Supplies. Datacard Card Printer Ribbons Feature:
- Biodegradable ribbon cores that are engineered with EcoPure additive yet still offer the same life cycle, performance and reliability as all Datacard ribbons.
- Ribbon Saver that helps eliminate waste by tracking ribbon consumption and notifying you of an upcoming ribbon replacement.
- Automatically adjusted printer settings that match the ribbon type and ensure the best possible image quality.
- TrueMatch technology that emulates Microsoft-based sRGB color space to seamlessly reproduce true-color on-screen images onto your plastic cards.
- Reloadable supplies cartridges with drop-in cleaning roller that includes a print ribbon and cleaning sleeve, and snaps in place without the use of additional tools or adjustments.
NOTE: If you have an older version of an SP or SPPlus Series printer it must be upgraded with new firmware before you can use this ribbon. For more details, please see our Datacard Go Green Upgrade blog post.