HID 2000 iClass Contactless Smart Cards - Qty 100
HID 2000 iClass Contactless Smart Cards - Qty 100
Part Number#: HID2000
HID 2000 iClass Card features 13.56MHz iClass read/write smart card technology in a thin, printable, ISO-compliant PVC or heavy-duty PET card and optional magnetic stripe. Standard 26-Bit/H10301 Format. Need a different format? Call us today at 877-868-0012 for a customized quote.
NOTE: In-Stock cards ship within 1-2 business days. Custom Programmed cards ship in 7-10 days.
Please Note: ID Card Group does not accept returns on proximity cards.
HID iCLASS Card offers iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card technology along with the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, and anti-counterfeiting features including custom artwork or a photo identification directly on the credential. An HID iCLASS Card can be utilized for such diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and biometric verification. The iCLASS Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. HID iClass Card Quick Facts:
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
- HID iClass Cards constructed with the heavy-duty composite PET material of 40% Polyester and 60% PVC resists warping caused by high-temperature card printing and lamination. iClass Composite Card is perfect for high-use environments, such as university or factory settings, and for applications that require magnetic stripe and/or barcode transactions.
*NOTE: All HID iClass cards and Fobs require a programming lead time and will be shipped 7-10 days after your order was placed. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 if you have any questions about ordering your HID access cards.
The most popular configuration of the HID iClass Card is:
HID2000PGGMN - Programmed, 2K Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 Application Areas, PVC Card, Front is White with Glossy Finish, Back is White with Glossy Finish, Sequential Matching Printed/Encoded Card Numbers, Not Slot Punched.
If you need to customize your HID iClass Cards with special formats, printing or other options, please contact the HID Experts at ID Card Group, 877-868-0012.
HID iClass Card Specifications:
Description: 13.56 MHz contactless smart card.
Typical Maximum Read Range (Dependent upon installation conditions)
- R10 2.0-3.0" (5.0-7.6cm)
- R30/RW300 2.0-3.5" (5.0-8.9cm)
- R40/RW400 2.5-4.5" (6.3-11.4cm)
- RK40/RWK400 3.0-4.0" (7.6-10.1 cm)
Dimensions: 2.127" x 3.375" x 0.033" max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)
Weight: 0.20oz (5.7 g)
Card Construction: Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate or heavy-duty composite (40% Polyester / 60% PVC)
Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
RF Interface: As suggested by ISO/IEC: 15693 read/write; 14443B mode - 106 kbps
Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
Baud Rate: 14443 B2 mode - 212 kbps; 15693 mode - 26 kbps
Memory Type: EEPROM, read/write
- 2k bit (256 Byte) card – 2 application areas
- 16k bit (2k Byte) card – 2 or 16 application areas
- 32k bit (4k Byte) card – 16k bits in 2 or 16 application areas plus 16k bits user configurable.
Write Endurance: Min. 100,000 cycles
Data Retention: 10 years
iClass Card Options: PVC or PET Card Construction, Memory Storage, Magnetic Stripe, Card Numbering, Slot Punch
HID iCLASS® was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. All radio frequency data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm. By using industry standard encryption techniques, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards. For even higher security, the card data may also be protected with DES or triple DES encryption. Multiple securely separated application areas are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys which allow complex applications and provide for future expansion. Security mechanisms such as mutual authentication and encryption are efficiently combined with fast processing and data communication, resulting in transaction times of less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure e-purse transaction.
Vinyl Knurled Grip Strap Clip 2105-3000-100 pack
CLEAR VINYL Nickel-plated steel Knurled Thumb-Grip Clip with 2 3/4" Clear Vinyl ID Badge Strap. Pack of 100
Retail Price: $41.00
Our Price: $19.20
Vinyl Strap Clip 2105-2000 - 100 pack
CLEAR VINYL Nickel-plated steel 2-Hole ID Badge Strap Clip with 2 3/4" Clear Vinyl Strap - Best Seller!
Retail Price: $12.00
Our Price: $9.99
Vertical HD Vinyl Prox Card Holder-100 Pack
Part#: 1840-5057 / 504-NCST
PROX CARD HOLDER - Vinyl Proximity Card Holder made from Clear Heavy-Duty Vinyl with Slot Hole for use with a Badge Strap Clip. Credit Card/Data size and Vertical top load - Best Seller!
Retail Price: $131.00
Our Price: $49.99
Badge Reel-Translucent w/Slide Clip-25 pack
ROUND BADGE REEL comes in seven translucent color choices and includes a Clear Vinyl Strap and Slide-Type Belt Clip. Comes in packs of 25.
Retail Price: $23.00
Our Price: $14.99
Clear Vinyl Vertical Prox Card Holder-100 pack
PROX CARD HOLDER - Clear Plastic Proximity Card Holder made from Flexible Vinyl with Slot Hole and Chain Holes can be worn with a neck chain or strap clip that will 'lock-in' your ID badge. This prox holder is Credit Card/Data size and Vertical top load. It is not designed to be used with a bulldog clip - Best Seller! Pack of 100.
Retail Price: $46.00
Our Price: $32.50
Shielded Rigid Plastic Badge Holder-50 pack
SHIELDED MOLDED RIGID PLASTIC ID CARD HOLDER with laminated paper Tyger material to shield a 13.56 MHz RFID card – including MIFARE, iClass, PIV, TWIC and FRAC cards – from data skimming. This open-faced card holder is credit-card sized and can be Horizontal or Vertical orientation. FIPS 201 approved. Pack of 50
Retail Price: $117.00
Our Price: $93.99
Premier Carabiner Round Badge Reel-Pack of 25
Carabiner Badge Reel comes in 4 Transluscent and 1 Solid color choices and includes a Caribiner-Style Clip and Clear Vinyl ID Strap.
Retail Price: $60.00
Our Price: $34.99