HID iCLASS Card offers iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write smart card technology along with the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, and anti-counterfeiting features including custom artwork or a photo identification directly on the credential. An HID iCLASS Card can be utilized for such diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and biometric verification. The iCLASS Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. HID iClass Card Quick Facts:
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
- HID iClass Cards constructed with the heavy-duty composite PET material of 40% Polyester and 60% PVC resists warping caused by high-temperature card printing and lamination. iClass Composite Card is perfect for high-use environments, such as university or factory settings, and for applications that require magnetic stripe and/or barcode transactions.
*NOTE: All HID iClass cards and Fobs require a programming lead time and will be shipped 7-10 days after your order was placed. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 if you have any questions about ordering your HID access cards.
The most popular configuration of the HID iClass Card is:
HID2000PGGMN - Programmed, 2K Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 Application Areas, PVC Card, Front is White with Glossy Finish, Back is White with Glossy Finish, Sequential Matching Printed/Encoded Card Numbers, Not Slot Punched.
If you need to customize your HID iClass Cards with special formats, printing or other options, please contact the HID Experts at ID Card Group, 877-868-0012.