The Fargo DTC4250e Dual-sided ID card printer is designed for mid-sized organizations looking for high quality, secure printing.
Featuring edge-to-edge printing and a quick print time of only 16 seconds for full color cards, it's quick and easy to print custom ID cards.
If you need to print a variety of cards, the DTC4250e Duo can easily accommodate cards ranging from 9 mil thickness up to 40 mil, and standard CR-80 PVC cards or adhesive-backed CR-79 temporary badges.
With a 100 card input hopper and 100 card output hopper, you can also easily batch print cards. This allows you to print large numbers of cards without worrying about restocking blank cards every few minutes. A combined printer ribbon/cleaning roller also helps to streamline the printing process.
If you need multifunctional cards, the magnetic stripe encoding option makes it easy to encode important cardholder information or integrate the cards into your access control or cashless payment systems.
If your office has a networked setup, you can upgrade the DTC4250e Duo to either Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity so you can easily connect the printer to multiple users or print remotely.
Fargo DTC4250e Features
- Dual-sided dye sublimation printing
- 24 seconds for dual-sided, full color cards; monochrome cards in 6 seconds
- 100 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 3 year manufacturer warranty, covering printer & printhead
The DTC4250e is available with these upgrade options:
- 52100 – Standard
- 52110 – Magnetic stripe encoding
- 52300 – Same-side input/output hopper
- 52310 – Magnetic stripe encoding, same-side input/output hopper