3. June 2013 08:01
How to Print A Test Card
- Make sure that there is a ribbon in the Badgy card printer and a card in the feeder.
- Press the push button on the control panel for 3 seconds, then release it. All LEDs go off.
- Press again the push button until all LEDs go on.
- Release the push-button when the LEDs start flashing.
- The test card is ejected to the output hopper.
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Evolis printer dealer, ID Card Group has deep technical knowledge from years of experience working with customers who use an Evolis card printer; printing systems; and supplies, including Evolis color ribbons, monochrome ribbons, Evolis cleaning kits, eMedia software, and printer covers and carrying cases.
If you want more information on the Badgy printer - or need additional help choosing the best ID card printer for your organization's needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.