Part Number#: CE8030
CardExchange Premium - Version 9 includes the basic card design features of CardExchange Go while adding powerful capabilities such as direct MS Excel and MS Access database connectivity, advanced photo storage and design options, batch printing, advanced security features, and the ability to create any sized card. Great for medium-sized organizations. Expert tutorial is available to help you get started!
CardExchange Premium software combines advanced card design capabilities with mid-level ID data management functions, including live MS Excel and MS Access database connectivity. Key features include:
- Live MS Access and Excel connectivity for managing ID data
- Configurable filters allow you to choose specific ID records
- Login and user security functions for up to 5 Users and 3 User Groups
- Advanced ID security options for 2D, 1D Barcodes, magnetic stripe cards, UV printing, and Signature Capture
- Multiple layouts for more than one ID card design
- Intuitive WYSIWYG Windows-based interface
- Easy drop-and-drag editing tools with advanced graphic design capabilities for formatting text, images and logos
- Handy step-by-step Card Creation Wizard with Unlimited Design Templates
- Twain support for uploading ID photos from a digital camera
- Free End-User Support Forum and Lifetime Updates
Need help designing your first ID card? ID Card Group offers a painless one-hour Expert Tutorial option for CardExchange Premium users. Our tech support expert will walk you through all of the great features included in the CardExchange Premium software package. By the end of the session, you will have your first complete badge template!
CardExchange offers several versions of its ID software which feature additional capabilities, including:
CE8020 - Go (Internal MS Access DB with 200 records/Basic Card Design Functions)
CE8040 - Professional (Any database via ODBC/Auto Print Server/Advanced DB Functions)
CE8050 - Ultimate (Python Scripting/MiFare & HID Proximity coding/Biometric & ID Scan Features)
Regardless of which version you choose, all CardExchange software features:
Easy from the start—Create the perfect ID card for your needs in a simple and fun way. Preloaded templates and the handy Card Creation Wizard mean you can create a card in just a few clicks. CardExchange also features drag and drop editing so you can easily add ID data fields to your card layout without all of the complicated manual field mapping that other software programs require.
Advanced design tools—Choose fonts and add images, graphics, barcodes and magnetic stripe data to your card design layout. Powerful graphic tools let you resize and rotate objects on your card, apply graphic enhancements, remove backgrounds from images and create variable images - all with a simple point and click. You can even control the text: how it looks, merge fields, and have an image background in the text field. Move everything around on the layout with WYSIWYG ease until you create the card you want.
Limitations unknown—Customize your CardExchange software only as you need additional features. CardExchange can easily be upgraded with various modules and external plug-ins options – including Python Scripting language, database connectivity options and security login protocols - to fit your organization's card issuance program.
CardExchange 9 Specifications (All Versions)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 6 or Higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Dual Core Processor
- 1024 MB Internal Memory
- 200 MB Free Disk Space
- Internet Connection (license activation and online help files)