HID 2060 - iClass Adhesive Tag
2060 - iClass Adhesive Tag
Part Number#: HID2060
HID 2060 iClass Tag features 13.56MHz iClass read/write smart card technology in an adhesive pvc disc transponder that can easily be attached to any non-metal surface such as an ID card, cell phone or PDA. Standard 26-Bit/H10301 Format. Need a different format? Call us today at 877-868-0012 for a customized quote.
NOTE: In-Stock iClass Tags ship within 1-2 business days. Custom Programmed Tags ship in 7-10 days.
*NOTE: All HID iClass cards and Fobs require a programming lead time and will be shipped 7-10 days after your order was placed. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 if you have any questions about ordering your HID access cards.
HID iCLASS Tag 2060 provides the convenience of iCLASS technology in a coin-sized, disk-shaped transponder that can be simply attached to any nonmetallic pvc card or device to instantly have 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology. With HID iClass Tags, you can seamlessly upgrade from Wiegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies and can easily and cost effectively turn an existing plastic ID badge or contact smart card into an HID contactless proximity credential.
HID iClass Tag Quick Facts:
- Provides the convenience of HID's iCLASS contactless read/write technology in a small disk-shaped package.
- Seamlessly upgrade from magnetic stripe, barium ferrite, or proximity technologies by adhering the Tag to an existing access card.
- Allows users to easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smart chip card into an HID iClass contactless smart card.
- Attaches easily to cell phones, PDAs, and other non-metallic objects.
HID iClass Tag Specifications:
Typical Maximum Read Range (Dependent upon installation conditions):
- R10 1.0" (2.5 cm)
- R30/RW300 1.0" (2.5 cm)
- R40/RW400 1.0" (2.5 cm)
- RK40/RWK400 1.0" - 1.5" (2.5 cm - 3.8 cm)
Dimensions: Diameter: 1.285" (3.264 cm)
Thickness: 0.070" (0.178 cm)
Weight: 0.04 oz. (1.18 g)
Outer Shell Material: Lexan
Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
RF Interface: As suggested by ISO/IEC: 14443B read/write (16k only); 15693 read/write
Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
Baud Rate: 14443B mode - 106 kbps; 15693 mode - 26 kbps
Memory Type: EEPROM, read/write
- 2k bit (256 Byte) tag – 2 application areas
- 16k bit (2k Byte) tag – 2 or 16 application areas
- 32k bit (4k Byte) card – 16k bits in 2 or 16 application areas plus
- 16k bits user configurable.
Write Endurance: Min. 100,000 cycles
Data Retention: 10 years