DataCard SR300 Retransfer Printer - Double-Sided
DataCard SR300 Retransfer Printer - Double-Sided
Part Number#: 534718-035
Datacard SR300 is a high-volume reverse transfer ID printer that offers double-sided card printing, optional laminator and encoder modules, the ability to print on many card types, standard USB & Ethernet connectivity, a compact footprint, and an affordable price. The SR300 is great for not only producing standard ID cards, but also access control badges with uneven surfaces, such smart cards and proximity cards.
Datacard SR300 printer offers high-quality single or double-sided card printing – with optional encoding features - in a compact, affordable design. The SR300 enables over-the-edge printing on a variety of materials, and can be configured with an optional laminator. Key features include:
- Easy-loading 100-card input hopper allows cards to be added during printing
- Optional Datacard single or double-sided card laminator applies topcoats and security laminates
- Optional Magnetic Stripe Encoder and Smart Card Encoder – Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information on ordering a Smart Card Encoder
- Easy-to-read LCD panel
- High-capacity, easy-to-load ribbon cassette that reduces printer downtime
- Color-coded retransfer film cassette that simplifies loading
- Electronic locking system that protects your cards and ribbons
- Compact design that save desktop space
Retransfer Printing Offers Optimal Image Quality, High Security and Excellent Material Compatibility
Using the retransfer printing process, the Datacard SR300 uses a standard full color dye film (YMCK) to print an image onto a clear retransfer film in a "reverse image." The image is then laminated onto the plastic card surface. Your printed card is highly protected from scratching and fading by the clear film layer. Retransfer technology also delivers vivid printing with over-the-edge coverage for a wide range of plastic card applications.
The SR300 printer processes cards in landscape orientation to minimize unwanted dye transfer. It also reproduces a wider color gamut than competitive offerings, which improves image gradation, tonal reproduction and image contrast.
Finally, unlike standard ID printers, the SR300 retransfer printer can easily reproduce high-quality images on a wide range of card materials, including PVC, ABS, PET, PET-G and polycarbonate.
Optional Encoder Module Produces Magnetic Stripe Swipe Cards and Smart Cards
Optional IAT Magnetic Stripe Encoder and/or Smart Card Encoder can be factory-installed on your Datacard SR300 printer, so you can produce contact and contactless smart cards. SR300 prints up to the edge of the smart chip or directly over embedded chips and it quickly encodes magnetic stripes onto any type of plastic card. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information on ordering the optional smart card encoder.
Optional Features Help You Create Professional High-Security and Long-Lasting Plastic Cards
The SR300 optional double-sided laminator can apply Datacard topcoats or Datacard DuraGard laminates to both sides of your cards to help extend card life and strengthen card security. A bend remedy chip helps you product flat cards - every time!
Electronic Locks Offers Maximum Printer and ID Data Security
Electronic locks control access to cards and ribbons. The SR300 printer also offers the security erase feature, which protects sensitive cardholder data by blocking out black text on used YMCK and YMCKF ribbons.
Handy SR300 Features Offer Easy Printer Operation
An LCD panel provides helpful status updates for operators. The 100-card input hopper can be refilled during printing, allowing continuous card printing. Ribbon and retransfer film cassettes are simple to load.
The Datacard SR300 is also durable enough to offer a lifetime warranty on the printhead.
Datacard SR300 Retransfer Printer Specifications:
Print Method and Capabilities:
- Dye sublimation retransfer
- One or two-sided printing
- Full-bleed, Over-the-edge full-card printing
- Full-color images
- Automatic card feed
- Easy access components include quick change ribbon and laminate cassettes
- Reject card slot
Card types accepted
- ISO ID-1/CR-80 size (3.370 in. x 2.125 in. / 85.6 mm x 53.98 mm)
- PVC, ABS, PET, PET-G and Polycarbonate
- 0.25 mm to 1.0 mm thickness (10 mil to 40 mil)
- Input hopper: 100 cards (30 mil.)
- Output hopper: 100 (30 mil.)
- ISO magnetic stripe
- Smart card encoder -- Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012
- 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T bi-directional networking supported on Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP and Windows Vista® operating system
- Installation of up to seven printers per PC
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000 and Windows Vista® operating systems
- Prints four-color, one-sided card in 30 seconds
- IPSEC encrypted networking security security erase of black panel text on YMCK ribbons
- Electronic locks for cards and supplies
- L 13.2 in. x W 12.7 in. x H 13.5 in. (335 mm x 343 mm x 322 mm)
- 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg)
Optional Laminator Specifications (LM200)
- Lamination transfer speed: 21 seconds
- Laminator dimensions: L 13.2 in. x W 8.3 in. x H 14.2 in. (210 mm x 330 mm x 360 mm)
- Laminator weight: 24.3 lbs. (11 kg)
- Lifetime printhead warranty
- 24-month standard depot warranty
- 60º - 86º F (15º - 30º C)
- 35 - 70% relative humidity
Electrical requirements (dual-voltage, auto-sensing)
- 100/120V. 50/60 Hz
- 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
Agency approvals and clarifications
- UL, CE, CCC, FCC, RoHS Compliant
AlphaCard ID Suite Standard v.10
AlphaCard ID Suite Light v.10 card design software is easy-to-use entry-level software for small ID card programs. With a built-in database and card design wizard you’ll be designing and printing cards. The Light edition comes with several pre-designed templates that you can use as a starting point for new cards.
Retail Price: $600.00
Our Price: $600.00
DataCard 564729-164 - Cleaning Cards
DATACARD 564729-164 Printer Cleaning Cards for Datacard RP90, RP90Plus, SR200 and SR300 card printers. Each pack contains 10 cleaning cards.
Retail Price: $65.00
Suggested Price: $55.25
Our Price: $55.25
568971-103 - Retransfer Film
DATACARD 568971-103 - 1000 Images - Retransfer Film - compatible with Datacard RP90, RP90Plus, SR200 and SR300 printers.
Retail Price: $170.00
Suggested Price: $144.50
Our Price: $144.50
538619-002 - Clear 0.5 mil Laminate
DATACARD 565394-002 Clear DuraGard Laminate – 0.5 mil. full card coverage for 600 card prints - compatible with Datacard RP90, RP90Plus, SR200 and SR300 printers.
Retail Price: $150.00
Suggested Price: $127.50
Our Price: $127.50
DataCard 568971-002 Printer Ribbon - YMCKK
DATACARD 568971-002 - 750 Images - YMCKK double-sided card printer ribbon featuring four-color printing on the front of your cards and black on the back - compatible with Datacard RP90, RP90Plus and SR300 printers. Must be used with 568971-103 retransfer film.
Retail Price: $430.00
Suggested Price: $430.00
Our Price: *See Lowest Price in Cart*
White CR80 30mil Composite Cards-100 cards
Blank White Composite Cards feature a standard credit card-size in 30 mil thickness and are made from sturdy composite materals to easily withstand the high temperatures used by laminating machines and retransfer printers while other cards wilt.
Units Per Pack: 100