DataCard SR200 Retransfer Printer - Single-Sided
DataCard SR200 Retransfer Printer - Single-Sided
Part Number#: 534722-003
Datacard SR200 is a high-volume reverse transfer ID printer that offers single-sided card printing with optional laminator module, the ability to print on many card types, standard USB & Ethernet connectivity, a compact footprint, and an affordable price.
Datacard SR200 printer offers high-quality single-sided card printing in a compact, affordable design. The SR200 enables over-the-edge printing on a variety of materials, and can be configured with an optional laminator. Key features include:
- Easy-loading 100-card input hopper allows cards to be added during printing
- Optional Datacard single or double-sided card laminator applies topcoats and security laminates
- Easy-to-read LCD panel
- High-capacity, easy-to-load ribbon cassette that reduces printer downtime
- Color-coded retransfer film cassette that simplifies loading
- Electronic locking system that protects your cards and ribbons
- Compact design that save desktop space
Retransfer Printing Offers Optimal Image Quality, High Security and Excellent Material Compatibility
Using the retransfer printing process, the Datacard SR200 uses a standard full color dye film (YMCK) to print an image onto a clear retransfer film in a "reverse image." The image is then laminated onto the plastic card surface. Your printed card is highly protected from scratching and fading by the clear film layer. Retransfer technology also delivers vivid printing with over-the-edge coverage for a wide range of plastic card applications.
The SR200 printer processes cards in landscape orientation to minimize unwanted dye transfer. It also reproduces a wider color gamut than competitive offerings, which improves image gradation, tonal reproduction and image contrast.
Finally, unlike standard ID printers, the SR200 retransfer printer can easily reproduce high-quality images on a wide range of card materials, including PVC, ABS, PET, PET-G and polycarbonate.
Optional Features Help You Create Professional High-Security and Long-Lasting Plastic Cards
The SR200 optional laminator can apply Datacard topcoats or Datacard DuraGard laminates to help extend card life and strengthen card security. A bend remedy chip helps you product flat cards - every time!
Electronic Locks Offers Maximum Printer and ID Data Security
Electronic locks control access to cards and ribbons. The SR200 printer also offers the security erase feature, which protects sensitive cardholder data by blocking out black text on used YMCK and YMCKF ribbons.
Handy SR200 Features Offer Easy Printer Operation
An LCD panel provides helpful status updates for operators. The 100-card input hopper can be refilled during printing, allowing continuous card printing. Ribbon and retransfer film cassettes are simple to load.
The Datacard SR200 is also durable enough to offer a lifetime warranty on the printhead.
Datacard SR200 Retransfer Card Printer Specifications:
Print Method and Capabilities:
- Dye sublimation retransfer
- One-sided printing
- Full-bleed, Over-the-edge full-card printing
- Full-color images
- Automatic card feed
- Easy access components include quick change ribbon and laminate cassettes
- Reject card slot
Card types accepted
- ISO ID-1/CR-80 size (3.370 in. x 2.125 in. / 85.6 mm x 53.98 mm)
- PVC, ABS, PET, PET-G and Polycarbonate
- 0.25 mm to 1.0 mm thickness (10 mil to 40 mil)
- Input hopper: 100 cards (30 mil.)
- Output hopper: 100 (30 mil.)
- ISO magnetic stripe
- Smart card encoder -- Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012
- 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T bi-directional networking supported on Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP and Windows Vista® operating system
- Installation of up to seven printers per PC
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000 and Windows Vista® operating systems
- Prints four-color, one-sided card in 30 seconds
- IPSEC encrypted networking security security erase of black panel text on YMCK ribbons
- Electronic locks for cards and supplies
- L 13.2 in. x W 12.7 in. x H 13.5 in. (335 mm x 343 mm x 322 mm)
- 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg)
Optional Laminator Specifications (LM200)
- Lamination transfer speed: 21 seconds
- Laminator dimensions: L 13.2 in. x W 8.3 in. x H 14.2 in. (210 mm x 330 mm x 360 mm)
- Laminator weight: 24.3 lbs. (11 kg)
- Lifetime printhead warranty
- 24-month standard depot warranty
- 60º - 86º F (15º - 30º C)
- 35 - 70% relative humidity
Electrical requirements (dual-voltage, auto-sensing)
- 100/120V. 50/60 Hz
- 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
Agency approvals and clarifications
- UL, CE, CCC, FCC, RoHS Compliant
AlphaCard ID Suite Light v.11
AlphaCard ID Suite Light provides a user-friendly photo ID software solution that is ideally suited to help small organizations create a basic ID card program. AlphaCard ID Suite Light makes it easy to efficiently design and print high-quality ID cards with a wide range of design elements including text, photos, logos and graphics, barcodes, and more.
Retail Price: $175.00
Our Price: $175.00
564729-164 - Cleaning Cards
DATACARD 564729-164 Printer Cleaning Cards for Datacard RP90, RP90Plus, SR200 and SR300 card printers. Each pack contains 10 cleaning cards.
Retail Price: $65.00
Suggested Price: $55.25
Our Price: $55.25
568971-103 - Retransfer Film
DATACARD 568971-103 - 1000 Images - Retransfer Film - compatible with Datacard RP90, RP90Plus, SR200 and SR300 printers.
Retail Price: $170.00
Suggested Price: $144.50
Our Price: $144.50
538619-002 - Clear 0.5 mil Laminate
DATACARD 565394-002 Clear DuraGard Laminate – 0.5 mil. full card coverage for 600 card prints - compatible with Datacard RP90, RP90Plus, SR200 and SR300 printers.
Retail Price: $150.00
Suggested Price: $127.50
Our Price: $127.50
568971-001 - YMCK
DATACARD 568971-001 - 1000 Images - YMCK card printer ribbon featuring four color ribbon - compatible with Datacard RP90, RP90Plus, SR200 and SR300 printers. Must be used with 568971-103 retransfer film.
Retail Price: $410.00
Suggested Price: $410.00
Our Price: *See Lowest Price in Cart*
White CR80 30mil Composite Cards-100 cards
Blank White Composite Cards feature a standard credit card-size in 30 mil thickness and are made from sturdy composite materals to easily withstand the high temperatures used by laminating machines and retransfer printers while other cards wilt.
Units Per Pack: 100