Government & Military Badge Holders - Vinyl Shielded Multi-Card - FIPS201
Vinyl Shielded Multi-Card - FIPS201
Part Number#: 1840-5080 / SH-2
VINYL SHIELDED Badge Holder is made from flexible Vinyl and shields sensitive ID data from unauthorized readers without the need to remove your card from the holder to be read. Made in USA and FIPS 201 Compliant. Holds two ID cards - one in front and one in back - and works with MiFARE, iClass, PIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC cards.
The CardProtectors Vinyl Shielded ID badge holder is made out of flexible vinyl and can hold up to two credit-card sized smart cards. A slot on the top the shielded vinyl holder – that can withstand up to 40 lbs of slot pull pressure -- allow you to wear your badge vertically on any lanyard, badge reel or strap clip.
This protective badge holder keeps your sensitive personal data safe from unauthorized download by shielding access to your contact-less credit or debit cards or 13.56 MHz RFID smart card, including MiFARE, iClass, PIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC cards. Because it uses non-metallic shielding technology, there is no need to remove your ID card or badge from the holder – just life the flaps!
Made in the USA, this CardProtectors vinyl card holder is FIPS 201 compliant, and meets the BAA (Buy America) and TAA (Trade Agreement) Acts – great for government use.
Vinyl Shielded Badge Holder Specifications
- Part Number: 1840-5080 or SH-2
- Maximum Card Insert Size: 3.38" x 2.13" (86mm x 54mm)
- Holder Material: Lightweight Vinyl
- Slot Pull Strength: 40 lbs.
- One Top Slot so the holder can be worn vertically
- Attaches to any lanyard, badge reel or strap clip
- Can hold up to two ISO 78101D cards
- Works with: contact-less credit or debit cards or 13.56 MHz RFID technology smart cards including MIFARE, iClass, PIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC cards.
- No need to remove the card from the holder
- Made in the USA.
- Meets BAA (Buy America) and TAA (Trade Agreement) Acts
- FIPS201 Compliant