IDP SMART 30 is an entry-level card printer that features a small, easy-to-use design. SMART30 is ideal for producing membership cards, access control cards, medical employee cards, office ID badges, gift cards and loyalty cards. Key IDP SMART 30 features include:
- Compact design for desktop environment
- Easy-order options include Dual-side card printing, Magnetic stripe encoding and Ethernet connectivity – All are field upgradable and can be added to your SMART 30 printer after initial purchase
- Smart Card Encoding can be added to your IDP Smart 30 printer – Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for details
- Color or Monochrome printing that can produce a full-color single-side card in 28 seconds
- FINE™ Printing Technology offers true color reproduction
- 300dpi with edge-to-edge printing
- Automatic and manual card feeding
- Front input and output hoppers (output hopper is also removable)
- Easy drop-in ribbon cartridge and TPH replacement
- 2-yr advanced exchange warranty
- Smart software utilities check working states and auto-adjust configurations
- Online IDP technical support
- Optional Starter Kit with 1 YMCKO ribbon, 100 pvc cards and 1 long cleaning card
IDP SMART card printer series is a highly engineered dye-sublimation ID badge printer that combines maximum efficiency with ease of use. The IDP SMART card printer series is designed for a flexible user environment which makes it easy to choose the correct printer model and save money. You can easily add a dual-side flipper or an encoder module (magnetic stripe or smart card) at the time or purchase or later when you need these options. The enhanced FINE Imaging Technology enables you to print relatively high-quality images at low prices.
IDP SMART printers feature Smart software applications that help you easily manage ID data and design your cards at no extra cost. These include:
Smart Design – A basic card design tool that includes magnetic stripe encoding functionality
Smart DB - Enables you to manage ID data conveniently and supports ODBC
These SMART printers also include effective security features – including password verification, specific PC authorization and data encryption – to keep your card production system safe and secure.
Finally, SMART series printers with the Ethernet Option can utilize your network printer server for encoding and printing cards. The Smart Network Module has OCP (Open Card Print) Protocol which can encode and print cards using commands on multiple platforms without installing the printer driver.
Make it Easy! Order your IDP Smart-30 as a Complete System
ID Card Group makes it simple for you to start your ID card program. Just order our Complete System so you can easily begin producing professional-looking ID cards using your IDP Smart-30 right away.
- IDP Smart-30 ID Card Printer (your choice of printer options)
- AlphaCard ID Suite Light (ACIS-L11)
- Full Color YMCKO ribbon (650634)
- Resin Black Ribbon(650653)
- Cleaning Roller Kit(659005)
- 100 Premium Blank PVC Cards(ACS-8030PPWH-100)
- ID Webcam
- Printer power cord & USB cable
- Lifetime AlphaCare support
Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information about the IDP Smart-30 today!