The double-sided Magicard Prima card printer offers a new generation of reverse transfer ID card printing at a fraction of its previous cost! The Prima printer is 30% smaller, lighter and lower-cost than previous versions, while offering the same high quality, high output plastic card printing performance. Magicard also boasts the best warranty program in the industry on the Prima 4 printer, with a 3- year UltraCover Plus warranty, support and free-loaner service!
Magicard Prima Quick Facts:
- Optional Magnetic encoder - to produce magnetic stripe cards.
- Optional Bend Remedy chip - for straight-printed cards every time!
- Double-sided in-line laminator option - to cover your plastic cards with a clear protective coating, making them more durable.
- Optional smart card encoder Contact an ID Expert for more information on ordering your Prima4 with smart card encoder
- Built-in USB and Ethernet connection - for each connectivity in any office or facility.
- Large capacity card stock drawer - so you can produce large quantites of cards with ease.
- 3 Year Warranty - Full three year UltraCoverPlus warranty including printhead replacement and free printer loaner service
- Superb print quality - Crisp edge-to-edge printing using high-quality retransfer print technology
This double-sided Magicard Prima printer produces true over-the-edge printing on your plastic cards and uses a printing process that is so thorough, your plastic cards will meet the highest security and image requirements. Its retransfer technology is ideal when you need to print a variety of plastic card types, including:
- Standard plastic ID cards and badges made of PVC
- Specialty cards made of non-PVC materials, including ABS, PET, PVH or Polycarbonate
- Access control badges with uneven surfaces, including Smart cards and proximity cards
Using the retransfer printing process, the Magicard Prima uses a standard full color dye film (YMCK) to print an image onto a clear retransfer film in a reverse image. The image is then laminated onto the plastic card surface. Your printed card is highly protected from scratching and fading by the clear film layer.
The Magicard Prima also features high-volume batch printing to allow for hours of high-resolution card printing, so you can focus on other things. The new Prima printers are optionally equipped with smart card encoders, to support: Philips: MIFARE, DESFire, HID: iCLASS, Legic, and Contact Chip. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information on how to order the Prima with a smart card encoder.
Even with its sophisticated card printing technology, integrating the double-sided MagiCard Prima into your workflow is still a breeze, with plug-and-print capability and hassle-free driver installation.
The optional inline laminator module integrates exclusively with the Magicard Prima printer. It delivers outstanding lamination capabilities, regardless of whether the application calls for thin holographic film, or thicker overlaminate patches. Front loading of the lamination rolls is convenient and user friendly. The inline lamination unit can also be used on various card types, including: PVC, PVH, ABS, 100% PET and even Polycarbonate.
With the Magicard Prima, youll get high-durability cards with superb registration and clarity from a printer that has set the standard for reliability and durability. The flexible, modular design of the Magicard Prima allows you to customize your card printer:
PRIMA401 Single-Sided Prima 4
PRIMA402 Double-Sided Prima 4
PRIMA421 Prima 4 Magnetic Encoder Upgrade
PRIMA422 Prima 4 Contact Chip Module (Please call 877-868-0012 for assistance)
PRIMA423 Prima 4 Contactless Encoder Module (Please call 877-868-0012 for assistance)
PRIMA424 Prima 4 Bend Remedy
PRIMA452 Prima 4 Double-Inline Sided Laminator