Part Number#: 13831-002
Create complex barcode labels and wristbands using ZebraDesigner Pro Software. This intuitive software allows you to print barcodes using many Zebra printers, including Zebra HC-100 wristband printers. It features a familiar Windows-based interface, WYSIWG label designer and database connectivity.
ZebraDesigner Pro is an intuitive software program that allows you to create barcode labels on many Zebra printers, including HC-100 wristband printers. This software boasts:
- Powerful Features in an Easy-to-Use Package - ZebraDesigner Pro makes designing labels “click” simple. Offering the most frequently used label design features—as well as easy-to-use printer configuration tools. ZebraDesigner Pro allows to you leverage the power and flexibility of Zebra’s desktop, midrange, high-performance and mobile printers.
- Versatile, Simple Barcode Design Tools - Easy-to-use label design tools and expanded RFID wizards make it simple to create complex labels based on fixed or variable data. ZebraDesigner printer drivers place advanced printer diagnostic and configuration tools at your fingertips. Download fonts, graphics and firmware using an intuitive Windows interface.
ZebraDesigner Pro comes with a free set of printer drivers that offer high performance and control over the settings of your Zebra® printers. Because of their unique features, the ZebraDesigner drivers can also help you get the most from your Zebra printer when printing from other Windows-based programs. An easy-to-use driver installation utility makes it simple to start taking advantage of the ZebraDesigner Printer Drivers.
ZebraDesigner Pro Specifications:
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions of the following:
- Windows XP with 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Windows 2003 with 128MB RAM
- Windows 2008 with 128MB RAM
- Windows Vista with 128MB RAM
- Windows 7 with 128MB RAM
- Windows 8 with 128MB RAM
- VGA monitor or better
- Hard drive with at least 130 MB free disk space
- Terminal Services, Remote Desktop and Virtual Machines not supported
Supported Bar Code Technologies
EAN and UPC
EAN-8, EAN-8 + 2-digit supplement, EAN-8 + 5-digit supplement, EAN-13, EAN-13 + 2-digit supplement, EAN-13 + 5-digit supplement, EAN-14, DUN-14, UPC Case Code, UPC-A, UPC-A + 2-digit supplement, UPC-A + 5-digit supplement, UPC-E, UPC-E + 2-digit supplement, UPC-E + 5-digit supplement, UPC-E(1), GS1-128, SSCC, Bookland, Addon 2, Addon 5
Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF 14, ITF 16, Code 39, Code 39 Tri Optic, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 32, Code 93, CODE 128 (A, B and C subsets), MSI, Codabar, Postnet-32, Postnet-37, Postnet-52, Postnet-62, Kix, Pharmacode, Plessy, Anker
Linear RSS symbologies
RSS14, RSS14 Truncated, RSS14Stacked, RSS14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded
Composite RSS symbologies
RSS14, RSS14 Truncated, RSS14 Stacked, RSS14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1-128 & CC-A/B,GS1-128 & CC
2D-Pharmacode, PDF-417, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, Aztec, QR, MicroQR, Codablock F, MicroPDF, InfoGlyph
Supported Graphic Types
- Windows Bitmap: BMP, DIB, RLE
- CompuServer Bitmap: GIF
- JPEG Bitmap: JPG, JPEG, JPE
- TIFF Bitmap: TIFF, TIF, FAX, G3N, G3F
- Portable Network Graphics: PNG
- Windows Metafile: WMF
- Enhanced Windows Metafile: EMF
- Windows Icon: ICO
- Windows Cursor: CUR
- Targa Bitmap: TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX
- Portable Pixmap, GreyMap, BitMap: PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM
- JPEG2000: JP2, J2K, JPC
- Paintbrush: PCX
ZebraDesigner Pro allows you to use databases in which your data is stored. Database types can be:
ASCII (text file) where fields are fixed-length or are separated with any selected character.
- Microsoft Excel database.
- Microsoft Access database.
- Existing ODBC Data Sources.
- You can use a single database on the same label.
Language Support: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian