Expiring ID Badge ONEstep Badge - Label Printer Adhesive
ONEstep Badge - Label Printer Adhesive
Part Number#: 02011
EXPIRING BADGES 02011 - ONEstep expiring badges are One-Day Blank Adhesive ID badges that can be customized using a Direct Thermal Label Printer with a straight-through flat feed. ONEstep blank expiring badges come pre-assembled so they are simple to order and use - perfect for high visitor traffic areas.
Save time and effort with ONEstep TIMEBadge Expiring Badges. ONEstep Badge 02011 features a blank FRONTPart, so it can be easily customized, and a one-day expiration setting. Perfect for areas with high visitor traffic, blank ONEstep expiring badges:
- Print easily and quickly from a direct thermal label printer with a straight-through flat feed
- Can display important information that you choose, including your company logo, visitor’s name or destination
Once your ONEstep Blank Badge has been written on or printed, simply peel away the liner to activate the expiration process, press together, and issue the badge to your visitor. The patented color change—which features slanted pink lines--is highly visible from a distance, making visitor management easy.
The ONEstep TIMEbadge will remain white for the majority of time before the color change begins. A One-Day Expiring TIMEbadge issued in the morning will reveal light pink bars by late afternoon, and darker pink bars within 1 day – about 18 hours -- signaling an unmistakable visual expiration.
ONEstep expiring TIMEbadges are not affected by light, so the expiration process works indoors and outdoors, day or night.
Worried that an adhesive badge might harm your visitors’ delicate clothing? Check out the ONEstep Manual Print Clip-on Expiring Badges.
Blank ONEstep Expiring Badge- Printable - Specifications
- Part # 02011
- Backing: Adhesive*
- Quantity: Box of 500
- Badge dimensions: 2.875" W x 1.875" H (7.30 cm x 4.76 cm)
- Expiration: 1 day, approximately 18 hours
- Blank design that can be printed with a Thermal Label Printer
- Compatible with Zebra TLP 2844 thermal printers or equivalent
- ONEstep Blank badges come fan-folded
*Please note: Adhesive badges should not be applied to delicate materials such as leather, silk, suede and vinyl.