Expiring ID Badge TIMEspot Stickers
Part Number#: 061xx
EXPIRING BADGES 061xx - Expiring TIMEspots are Small Round One-Day Adhesive ID stickers that can fit onto ID cards, smart cards, clothes or accessories. A great low-cost way to add expiring technology to your visitor management system.
Expiring TIMEspot Indicators feature several FRONTpart choices and a one-day expiration setting. Perfect for areas with high visitor traffic, One-day TIMEspot stickers feature:
- Six Designs including:
- V for Visitor in three colors
- T for Temporary
- C for Contractor
- Small sticker size fits on many items, including visitor clothes, hard hats and existing badges or smart cards
- Includes an adhesive BACKpart
Simply peel away the liner to activate the FRONTpart of your TIMEspot, press together with the one-day BACKpart, and stick it to your visitor’s ID badge, smart card, hard hat or item of clothing. The patented color change—which features hash-mark pink lines--is highly visible from a distance, making visitor management easy.
The TIMEspot will remain white for the majority of time before the color change begins. A One-Day Expiring TIMEspot issued in the morning will reveal light pink hashmarks by late afternoon, and darker ones within 1 day – about 18 hours -- signaling an unmistakable visual expiration.
Expiring TIMEspots are not affected by light, so the expiration process works indoors and outdoors, day or night.
ONEstep Expiring TIMEspot Specifications
- Part Numbers:
- Blue V, part number 06128
- Red V, part number 06122
- Yellow V, part number 06132
- Blue T, part number 06134
- Green C, part number 06136
- Blank, part number 06149
- One-Day BACKpart 06059 (included in every order)
- Quantity: 1000 FRONTparts and BACKparts
- Backing: Adhesive*
- TIMEspot dimensions: 0.875" round
- Expiration: 1 day, approximately 18 hours
- TIMEspots come fan-folded
* Please note: Adhesive badges should not be applied to delicate materials such as leather, silk, suede and vinyl.