Zebra CardStudio Classic
Part Number#: P1031773-001
ZEBRA CARD DESIGN SOFTWARE – Zebra CardStudio Classic is a basic version of Zebra’s card design software that can create one or two-sided badges with text, logos, graphics, photos, 1D barcodes (Code39 & 128) and magnetic stripe encoding.
Create professional-looking plastic ID cards and badges using Zebra CardStudio Classic software. CardStudio classic is easy to learn and operate, allowing you to issue cards using nearly any Zebra Card Printer.
CardStudio Classic features:
- Full-color plastic card design capabilities, dual-sided cards
- Image acquisition (VFW, TWAIN, WIA, DS, FILE)
- Printing variables (date time, coun¬ters, concatenation, keyboard input)
- Quick card design
- Barcodes 1-D – Code 39,128
- Magnetic encoding (ISO, JIS)
- Network printing support
Need help finding the best Zebra CardStudio version for you? Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012. We can also help you upgrade from a lower version!
Zebra CardStudio Specifications:
Minimum System Requirements
- IBM compatible PC with a Pentium microprocessor with at least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
- Disk space: 250 MB with partial clipart or 400 MB with full clipart installed
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
- CD-ROM 8X or greater drive
- Internet access required for software license key activation
- Printer support via CardStudio Direct-to-Printer (D2P) technology or Zebra card printer Microsoft Windows certified drivers
Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese