eMedia CS - Standard Edition
eMedia CS - Standard Edition
Part Number#: L8102-CS
EVOLIS eMedia CS Card Designer Software Standard Edition allows you to design and edit an ID card in an easy WYSIWYG environment including text, images, barcodes and shapes in less than 30 seconds using advanced graphic design tools. Connects to standard Excel databases to populate ID data.
Evolis eMedia CS has been replaced by CardPresso Software. CardPresso is shipped standard with all Evolis Zenius, Primacy and Quantum printers. Need help updating your Evolis card design software? Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012.
- Intuitive Interface with Added Benefits--With the familiar and intuitive look of Microsoft Windows software, eMedia CS is familiar right out of the box. A separate Design Mode and Issuance Mode lets you concentrate only on what you need, and the non-intrusive contextual help windows give you extra guidance through the process of designing and issuing an ID badge.
- Advanced Graphic Design Features—Advanced graphic design software features, including image layering, drag-and-drop object movement and transparency parameters, let you easily format your content any way you want.
- Secure Database Connection--Connect to an Excel database to select or enter ID data quickly and easily. With a fully-secured mode, you can manage authorizations for data entry, modifications, or deletion. Everything can be password protected.
- Simple ID Data Population and Print Preview—By linking to your existing Excel database, all badge fields are automatically populated with data. A simple click allows you to jump to the next entry, and thanks to the WYSIWYG print preview, you instantly see what your badge will actually look like.
- Instant photo shoot--The ‘Supervision’ feature lets you take pictures using your webcam and automatically link them to your badge design. Your ID photos can then be formatted for size, rotation or zoom.
- Extra Badge Options--eMedia CS offers many extra features when it comes to designing your badge including background images, logos, pictures, text, shapes, clipart, barcodes, and magnetic stripe encoding.
Evolis eMedia CS Card Designer Standard Edition is supplied with most Evolis card printers, either as a full or 30-day trial version. Evolis eMedia CS software also works on other card printers, including Zebra (Eltron), and Fargo card printers. Need help deciding if Evolis eMedia CS Card Designer is right for your ID card printing program? Contact our ID Experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolis eMedia CS - Standard Edition Specifications
- PC, Windows 7 or Vista
- Dual-core 2.5 Ghz min.
- RAM 2 Gb min.
- DirectX 9.0
Database Compatibility and Access:
Access right management for data integrity: Create, Amend, Delete
Badge design mode can be restricted by a password to avoid unauthorized modifications
Badge Printer Compatibility:
Most badge printers that support Windows 7 or Vista
Works with encoders: Magnetic Stripe
Fast and easy design of Pictures, Background, Logos, Texts, Shapes and Barcodes
BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, WMF, GIF
QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, EAN.UCC 128, 2/5 Interleaved
Camera Compatibility and Photo Support:
- Supports webcams and digital cameras.
- Photo storage in a folder makes the solution independent from the type of camera
- Takes photo in a snap and automatically links it to the badge
- Instant WYSIWYG badge preview
Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- Requires a card printer equipped with a Magnetic Encoder
- ISO 3-Track or JIS2
- Data source: Fixed, User dependent, System dependent
- Programmable encoding interface
- Interface resembles Microsoft Windows office applications
- Graphical concepts and properties similar to Photoshop software layout
- Object creation wizard to help the user at any time
- Online support available
Advanced Graphic Design Features
- Zoom, Rotation, Cropping
- Shape insertion
- Extended object properties
- Each object belongs to a specific layer: Move to Back, Move to Front, and Variable Transparency