HID Asure ID 7 Solo Software
HID Asure ID 7 Solo Software
Part Number#: 86411
Entry-level ID Badge Software by HID. Asure ID 7 Solo Badge Software can hold up to 200 ID entries with an internal MS Access database. Easy image import feature, 1D barcode & mag stripe capabilities. Single User License. Support Option Available.
Asure ID 7 Solo by HID is an easy to learn, entry-level ID card creation software application that boasts a powerful and user-friendly WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) interface.
Built on the Microsoft .NET technology platform for stability and interoperability, Assure ID Solo is desgined for smaller organizations with 200 suggested cardholders. This ID badge software is ideal for organizations such as small businesses, daycares or preschools and small-to-medium medical practices and clinics.
Designed with the look and feel of Microsoft Office, Assure ID Solo makes training new users easy by combining a familiar set up with powerful ID badge creation features.
Assure ID™ Solo boasts feature-rich functionality and a short learning curve, allowing you to print professional cards with varying data, images and photos, as well as 1-D barcodes and a magnetic stripe to store information specific to each cardholder.
Asure ID Solo 7 includes a built-in Microsoft Access database that allows you to store ID card design templates and cardholder data for up to 200 IDs.
Support Program Option Available: Asure ID 7 comes with a protection plan option that provides you with:
- 1 year unlimited support
- Guaranteed response tim
- Knowledge base access
- Online case tracking status
The latest Asure ID Software Version – Asure ID 7 by HID Global – boasts some great new features and enhancements including:
- iDIRECTOR – Provides more description for how and where an application should be configured
- Update Checker – Automatically notifies you when a new version of Asure ID is available
- Preview Mode– Allows you to see how the data fields will appear on your ID card with sample information
- Navigation Buttons – Enlarged navigation buttons and highlighted active module
- Enhanced Reporting Engine – Allows you to build custom reports
- Rounded Corners – All graphical fields can now have rounded corners
- Compound Fields – Simplified compound field creator
- Graphics Fields – Directly save and load images from your files
- Data Export – Export selected records or current record more simply
- Picklists – Greater flexibility in your Advanced Data Fields Options
- Find Function – Enhanced search tools
- Custom Application Encoding - Define and Encode custom applications for MIFARE Classic and iCLASS cards
- iCLASS Encoding with HID iCLASS Programming Platform – Supports iCLASS Physical Access Control Application Encoding with HID iCLASS Programming platform (Secure element (SAM) and SDI encoder required)
Asure ID 7 Enhancements for Fargo Card Printer Users Include:
- K-Panel Support for Barcodes – Print barcodes and shapes directly to your Fargo card printer Resin panel without configuring your printer driver
- Swift ID Support – Import templates that were created by Swift ID, the embedded card design application that is included with the C50, DTC1000, DTC1250e, DTC4000, DTC4250e and DTC4500e FARGO printer
Upgraded Capabilities Available: Asure ID 7 software editions also allow you to easily upgrade to one of the other Assure ID 7 versions - including Express, Enterprise and Exchange - as your need for more ID database or design capabilities grow. To place an order for the Asure ID Express 7 upgrade or to find out more about Assure ID 7 ID badge software, check out our handy Asure ID Comparison Chart or contact one of our ID Experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com.
- No network capabilities
- Easy drag & drop (WYSIWYG) design tools with chromakey and ghosting support enables professional looking cards with customized backgrounds and logos
- Internal Microsoft Access database with up to 200 entries and 8 fields
- 1-D (linear) barcodes and magnetic stripe encoding
- 600Mhz Intel or AMD CPU higher
- 128MB RAM
- 2MB Video Card
- SVGA Monitor at 800 x 600 resolution
- CD-ROM Drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
- MS Windows XP (All Editions 32-Bit Only) SP3
- MS Windows Vista (All Editions 32-Bit Only) SP1& Windows 7 (32-bit)