534000-002 - YMCKT
534000-002 - YMCKT
Part Number#: 534000-002
DATACARD 534000-002 - 250 Images - YMCKT Go Green Card Printer Ribbon features four color ribbon with protective topcoat overlay, cleaning card and cleaning sleeve - compatible with Datacard SP25, SP25Plus, SP35, SP35Plus, SP55, SP55Plus, SP75, SP75Plus, SD260, SD360 and SD460 printers. This ribbon replaces Datacard 552854-204 color ribbon model.
Datacard 534000-002 YMCKT printer ribbon produces full-color photo ID cards for Datacard SP25, SP25Plus, SP35, SP35Plus, SP55, SP55Plus, SP75, SP75Plus, SD260, SD360 and SD460 printers. This ribbon replaces Datacard 552854-204 color ribbon model.
The Datacard 534000-005 can produce up to 250 card prints with brilliant four-color images and text that is ultra sharp, while adding a clear topcoat layer that protects your cards from abrasion and wear and tear. This ribbon kit includes:
- YMCKT full color ribbon including topcoat panel - 250 images per roll
- 1 alcohol cleaning card
- 1 adhesive cleaning sleeve
To ensure peak performance of your SP and SD Series printers, we recommend using Datacard® Certified Supplies. Datacard Card Printer Ribbons Feature:
- Biodegradable ribbon cores that are engineered with EcoPure® additive yet still offer the same life cycle, performance and reliability as all Datacard ribbons.
- Ribbon Saver that helps eliminate waste by tracking ribbon consumption and notifying you of an upcoming ribbon replacement.
- Automatically adjusted printer settings that match the ribbon type and ensure the best possible image quality.
- TrueMatch technology that emulates Microsoft-based sRGB color space to seamlessly reproduce true-color on-screen images onto your plastic cards.
- Reloadable supplies cartridges with drop-in cleaning roller that includes a print ribbon and cleaning sleeve, and snaps in place without the use of additional tools or adjustments.
NOTE: If you have an older version of an SP or SPPlus Series printer it must be upgraded with new firmware before you can use this ribbon. For more details, please see our Datacard Go Green Upgrade blog post.