Indala FPTAG – FlexTag
FPTAG – FlexTag
Part Number#: FPTAG
Indala FlexTag is a pre-programmed, 125kHz adhesive disc that fits directly onto standard ID cards, cell phones or PDAs to instantly transform them into contactless proximity cards. Standard 26-Bit Wiegand Format (40134). Need a different format? Call 877-868-0012 for a customized quote.
NOTE: In-Stock Prox Tags ship within 1-2 business days. Custom Programmed tags ship in 7-10 days.
Indala FPTAG adhesive tags can be programmed with a variety of data. To order standard pre-programmed tags, leave the Facility Code and Starting Card Number cells blank when choosing your options above.
*Custom programmed Indala tags allow you to choose the option of personalized facility codes (between numbers 1-255) and/or sequential card numbers (between numbers 1-65,435). All FlexTags require a programming lead time and will be shipped 7-10 days after your order is placed.
Indala FlexTag Product Information:
Indala FlexTag instantly transforms a plastic ID badge into a proximity credential. Indala FlexTag quick facts:
- Effortlessly upgrade from magstripe, or add proximity technology to your smart card by simply attaching the small, circular Indala FlexTag to your existing card
- The FlexTag also adheres to any non-metallic device, such as a cell phone or PDA, to instantly create a proximity badge
- As with Indala cards, the FlexTag is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala ProxSmith® Programmer and toolkit.
- This RF programmable, 125 kHz FlexTag offers a consistent read range and is unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions.
- The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads and has a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Part Number FPTAG
- Dimensions Diameter: 1.285" (3.264 cm)
- Thickness: 0.070" (0.178 cm)
- Weight 0.04 oz. (1.18 g)
- Temperature -50º F to 160º F (-45º C to 70º C)
- Material Lexan
- Inkjet Marking Includes ID number internal ID on the tag’s front side
- Programming Factory or field programmable
- Coding Wiegand, ABA Track II Magnetic Stripe, and others available (exact coding standard, with no gaps or over-runs)
- Color Grey
- Description 125 kHz, printed Indala logo on front side
- Warranty Lifetime
- Read Ranges:
- Slim/Wallswitch Up to 3" (7 cm)
- Mid-Range Up to 7" (17 cm)
- Long-Range Up to 14" (35 cm)