HID 2050 - iClass Key II
2050 - iClass Key II
Part Number#: HID2050
HID 2050 iClass Key II KeyFob features 13.56MHz iClass read/write smart card technology in a durable smart card key form that is ideal for harsh environments. Standard 26-Bit/H10301 Format. Need a different format? Call us today at 877-868-0012 for a customized quote.
NOTE: In-Stock keyfobs ship within 1-2 business days. Custom Programmed keyfobs ship in 7-10 days.
Please Note: ID Card Group does not accept returns on proximity cards.
*NOTE: All HID iClass cards and Fobs require a programming lead time and will be shipped 7-10 days after your order was placed. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 if you have any questions about ordering your HID access cards.
A unique and updated form factor, the iCLASS Key II provides the convenience of an iCLASS contactless read/write smart card that is durable for harsh environments. The size of a typical automotive key, HID iClass Key can be placed on a key ring or lanyard and customized for corporate identity and branding purposes. The molded plastic key fob is ideal for diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, parking applications, cashless vending, time and attendance and biometric verification. HID iClass Key Quick Facts:
- The power of HID iCLASS technology in a convenient, pocket-size keyfob.
- Newly designed and enhanced keyfob form nearly doubles the read range of the original iCLASS Key.
- HID iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
HID iClass Key Specifications:
Base Part Number: HID 2050, 2051, 2052, 2053, 2054
Description RF-programmable, 13.56 kHz, black with blue insert, customer-specified ID Numbers.
Typical Maximum Read Range (Dependent upon installation conditions):
- R10 2" (5.1 cm)
- RP15 1 3/4" (4.6 cm)
- R30/RW300 2 1/4" (5.9 cm)
- R40/RW400 2 3/4" (7.0 cm)
- RK40/RWK400 2" (5.1 cm)
- RP40 2 1/2" (6.6 cm)
Dimensions: 1.555 x 1.25 x 0.235 inches max (3.95 x 3.18 x 0.60 cm)
Key Fob Construction: Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert
Operating Temperature: -50° to 160° F (-45° to 70° C)
Weight: 0.14 oz (4.0g)
Memory Size / Application Areas:
- 2k bit (256 Byte) key – 2 application areas
- 16k bit (2k Byte) key – 2 or 16 application areas
- 32k bit (4k Byte) card – 16k bits in 2 or 16 application areas plus
- 16k bit user configurable.
HID Proximity 125 kHz: No
Contact Smart Chip Module Embeddable: No
Wiegand Stripe: No
Magnetic Stripe: No
Standard HID Artwork: Yes
Slot Punch: Key Ring Hole
Visual Security Options: N/A
Additional Security Options: Corporate 1000
*Key rings sold separately
2140-620x - Plastic Wrist Coil w/Strap & Ring
PLASTIC WRIST COILS - Colored Plastic Wrist Coil with Split Ring & Vinyl Strap comes in five color choices.
Units Per Pack: 250
Retail Price: $170.00
Our Price: $136.00
Chain w/Split Key Ring-Qty 25 Badge Reels
HEAVY DUTY BADGE REEL comes in Black with Chrome Trim and includes a Nickel-plated Split Ring and Chain Cord.
Units Per Pack: 25
Retail Price: $88.00
Our Price: $70.99