Part Number#: IDV-4090
Generic PVC Prox Tags work in the same prox readers as an HID 1391 MicroProx Tag, but is priced lower. Using standard 125 kHz access control technology and featuring an adhesive back, this Proximity Tag can stick to most non-metal surfaces, making it easy to turn any plastic ID card or cell phone into an instant and affordable proximity badge. It offers 26 bits standard, more than 137 million possible codes, up to 2” read range. Standard 26-Bit/H10301 Format. Need custom programming? Enter your custom programming requirements in the data cells provided on our product page.
NOTE: In-Stock prox tags ship within 1-2 business days. Custom Programmed tags ship in 3-4 days.
A great alternative to name-brand proximity badges, this generic Proximity PVC Tag uses high-quality standards and specifications to work in the same HID readers as an HID 1391 MicroProx Tag - but costs less and generally has a shorter lead-time for custom programming. This prox tag offers standard 125 khz prox technology and can be tailored to your site’s programming specifications. ID Card Group offers two programming options through our online store:
- Pre-Selected Programming - To order pre-programmed tags (numbers pre-determined by idcardgroup.com), leave the Facility Code and Starting Card Number cells blank when choosing your options above. These orders usually ship within 1-2 business days and can be ordered in small quantities.
- Custom Programming - To order custom programmed tags, enter your organization’s personalized facility codes (between 1 – 255) and/or sequential tag numbers (between 1 – 65500) in the Option Menu. These tags will ship in 3 or 4 business days. Custom programmed prox tags must be ordered in quantities of 100 or more.
If you have any questions about ordering your proximity badges and tags, contact us at 877-868-0012 - We are Prox ID Experts!
Our Generic Prox Badge Partners guarantee product quality including:
- Lifetime Warranty - Cards include a lifetime material defects and workmanship warranty
- Performance – A consistent read range and reliability
- Compatible - Universal compatibility with most proximity readers
- Seamless Integration - Easily integrates with existing badge populations and guaranteed to meet or exceed your existing badge performance without the cost
- Custom Programming - No additional charge for printing serial numbers or facility codes
- Custom Printing – Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information on custom printing your proximity badges
Proximity Tag Specifications:
- Credential Form Factor: PVC Disk with adhesive back
- Dimensions: 35mm
- Weight: 0.045 oz.
- Frequency: 125 kHz
- Read Range*: Up to 2 inches
- Slot Punch: None
- Operating Temperature: -50° to 160°F
- Material: PVC/Adhesive Backing