Generic ISO Proximity Card w/Magnetic Stripe
ISO Proximity Card w/Magnetic Stripe
Part Number#: 26-bit-4031
Generic Proximity ISO Card with High-Coercivity (HiCo) Magnetic Stripe works in the same prox readers as an HID 1336 ISOProx Card, but is priced lower. Using standard 125 kHz access control technology, this Proximity ISO Mag Stripe Card is made from thin credit card-sized pvc and can be printed with photo ID data using a standard ID card printer. It offers 26 bits standard, more than 137 million possible codes, up to 5” read range, and an optional slot. Standard 26-Bit/H10301 Format.
NOTE: In-Stock cards ship within 1-2 business days. Custom Programmed cards ship in 3-4 days.
A great alternative to name-brand proximity badges, this generic Proximity ISO Card with high coercivity Magnetic Stripe uses high-quality standards and specifications to work in the same HID readers as a DuoProx HID 1336 card - but costs less and generally has a shorter lead-time for custom programming. These generic-branded ISO mag stripe prox badges will come ready-to-use, including:
- Programmed with Sequential Matching Printed/Encoded Card Numbers – Order your badges with either standard or custom programming (see description below*)
- Blank White with Glossy Finish – These ISO cards are made from printable pvc and are standard credit card sized so they can be personalized with photo ID data using any standard ID Card Printer – making them perfect for employee access control badges. ID Card Group offers custom card printing. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for details.
- Magnetic Stripe – Encode your ISO cards directly using a standard ID card printer. The ID data will be stored on a high coercivity magnetic stripe housed on the back of these ISO cards.
- Optional Slot Punch – Choose from 3 slot punch options: none, horizontal or vertical.
This ISO mag stripe badge offers 125 khz prox technology and can be tailored to your site’s programming specifications. ID Card Group offers two programming options through our online store:
- Pre-Selected Programming - To order pre-programmed cards (numbers pre-determined by idcardgroup.com), leave the Facility Code and Starting Card Number cells blank when choosing your options above. These orders usually ship within 1-2 business days and can be ordered in small quantities.
- Custom Programming - To order custom programmed cards, enter your organization’s personalized facility codes (between 1 – 255) and/or sequential card numbers (between 1 – 65500) in the Option Menu. These cards will ship in 3 or 4 business days. Custom programmed ISO cards must be ordered in quantities of 100 or more.
If you have any questions about ordering your proximity badges, contact us at 877-868-0012 - We are Prox ID Experts!
Our Generic Prox Badge Partners guarantee product quality including:
- Lifetime Warranty - Cards include a lifetime material defects and workmanship warranty
- Performance – A consistent read range and reliability
- Compatible - Universal compatibility with most proximity readers
- Seamless Integration - Easily integrates with existing badge populations and guaranteed to meet or exceed your existing badge performance without the cost
- Custom Programming - No additional charge for printing serial numbers or facility codes
- Custom Printing – Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information on custom printing your proximity badges
ISO Proximity Card Specifications:
- Credential Form Factor: ISO Printable with High Coercivity (HiCo) Magnetic Stripe
- Dimensions: Inches 3.37 x 2.125 x 0.033
- Weight: 0.212 oz.
- Frequency: 125 kHz
- Read Range*: Up to 5 inches
- Slot Punch: Vertical or Horizontal
- Operating Temperature: -50° to 160°F
- Material: PVC