Zebra ZXP1 Printer - Single-Sided
ZXP1 Printer - Single-Sided
Part Number#: Z11
Zebra ZXP Series 1 (ZXP1) Single-Sided Card Printer with optional magnetic coding and Ethernet connectivity offers reliable low-volume plastic card printing at an affordable price. Zebra ZXP 1 is a great entry-level Zebra card printer. Choose our Optional Media Starter Kit so you can use your Zebra ZXP1 right out of the box!
The Zebra ZXP Series 1 is an affordable entry-level card printer that replaces the popular Zebra p100i model and features 15% faster print speeds, 100-card feeder, the ability to print on a wider range of card thicknesses, and easier out of the box setup.
ZXP1 is a single-side, full color card printer that has been designed for low volume printing needs – perfect for anyone who needs to print 10-15 plastic cards per day and who doesn’t need smart card encoding. Key benefits include:
Affordable, Entry-Level Printing
- Single-sided, low-volume printing
- Prints high-quality ID cards and badges
- Easy-to-order options
- Supports 10 – 40 mil cards for card printing flexibility
- Color touch points and informative LCD operation screen
- Eco-friendly Load-N-Go ribbon cartridges
- Project ready – Easy to integrate, deploy, and manage
- Compact size fits in any environment
- Print Monitor Supported
- Ethernet optional
- Tap your NFC-enabled mobile device to the ZXP1 Print Touch icon (on the side of the printer) to launch Zebra ZXP1 printer support pages.
Order your ZXP1 with a Color Media Starter Kit to get started printing ID cards right away. This kit includes a YMCKO (full-color) ZXP1 ribbon and 100 blank plastic cards (30 mil).
Popular Zebra ZXP1 Printer Configurations:
Z11-00000000US00 - Zebra ZXP Series 1 Single-Sided Card Printer, USB, US Power Cord
Z11-0M000000US00 - Zebra ZXP Series 1 Single-Sided Card Printer, USB, US Power Cord, Magnetic Encoder
Z11-000C0000US00 - Zebra ZXP Series 1 Single-Sided Card Printer, USB, Ethernet Connectivity, US Power Cord
Z11-0M0C0000US00 - Zebra ZXP Series 1 Single-Sided Card Printer, USB, Ethernet Connectivity, US Power Cord, Magnetic Encoder
Still need help choosing your ID Card Printer? Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012.
Zebra ZXP1 Printer Specifications
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct-to-card
- Full color or monochrome printing
- Single-sided printing
- 500 cph monochrome single-sided
- 120 cph single-sided YMCKO
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
- Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon ZXP Series 1 cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB connectivity
- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers
- Energy Star Certified
- Print Touch NFC tag for online Printer documentation access
- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 50 card capacity integrated flip-out output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)
Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on click to drop printing, average print coverage, with USB connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer and other configurations.
- 500 cph monochrome single-sided
- 120 cph single-sided YMCKO
- Magnetic stripe encoder – ISO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1,2, and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card only, factory install only)
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet
- CardSense™ single-card feed mode - Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information about CardSense kits
- ZebraCare™ extended product warranty programs – Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information about Zebra extended warranties
*The magnetic stripe encoder is not field upgradeable. However,10/100 Ethernet connectivity and CardSense single-card feeder kit can be purchased and added to your ZXP1 later.
- USB V2.0 (cable included) - standard
- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1, 2.12” (54 mm) x 3.38” (86 mm)
- Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
- Spot Color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness
- Height: 9.3” (236 mm)
- Width: 7.9” (200 mm)
- Depth: 13.0” (330 mm)
- Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Zebra recommends cleaning the printer on a regular basis using standard Zebra cleaning supplies and parts. Consult the User’s Guide for further details.
- Operating Temperature: 60º F to 86º F (15º C to/30º C)
- Storage Temperature: 23º F to 131º F (-5º C to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Temperature: 41F to 77F (5C to 30C)
- Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Microsoft Windows Certified Printer Drivers: Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit compatible, Windows 8 (32-bit and 64- bit compatible)
Zebra ZXP Series 1 – A Compact Card Printer Contender
Zebra ZXP1 printer is an update of the popular P100i with some nice added improvements, including up to 15% faster print speeds and mobile printer support.
Well-Suited for Small Print Runs – This value-class Zebra ID card printer produces single-sided ID badges. ZXP1 is well-suited for use in a small office. To maximize its potential, you can pre-print static information on the back of your cards with a monochrome ribbon and then print the front-side with variable ID data.
Large Input Hopper with Nice Print Speeds & Card Quality – ZXP1 printer offers a 100 card input hopper and a 50 card output hopper. Printing color badges at 30 seconds per card and monocolor at 7 seconds per card, its print speeds are noteworthy. Zebra ZXP1 offers 300 dpi print quality and good card coverage. Zebra also adds a 2-year warranty and the first year includes a hotswap loaner.
Mobile Printer Support via NFC – Zebra added a near-field communication (NFC) chip to the ZXP Series 1 so you can use your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet to automatically load a handy mobile web page. The page gives you links to a number of Zebra card printer web pages/resources.
Higher Price Point But Better Coverage & Card Hopper – The ZXP1 price is a bit higher than others in the entry level class. However, ZXP Series 1 does offer better card coverage and ID card print capacity than other value class models.
The full ZXP Series 1 review was written by ID Expert, Jeramie Ivie. As ID Card Group’s resident Tech Specialist and Custom Card Print Manager, Jeramie literally prints thousands of cards each month for a wide-variety of customers. He has seen it all and offers a practical view of card printers.
Still looking for the perfect card printer? See all our card printer reviews or contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more advice. We make it easy!
AlphaCard ID Suite Light v.11
AlphaCard ID Suite Light provides a user-friendly photo ID software solution that is ideally suited to help small organizations create a basic ID card program. AlphaCard ID Suite Light makes it easy to efficiently design and print high-quality ID cards with a wide range of design elements including text, photos, logos and graphics, barcodes, and more.
Retail Price: $175.00
Our Price: $175.00
800011-109 – White
Zebra 800011-109 - 500 Images - White card printer ribbon - compatible with Zebra ZXP1 printers.
Retail Price: $35.00
Our Price: $24.50
White CR80 30 mil
Standard Blank White PVC Cards are the most commonly used ID card - featuring standard credit card size in 30 mil thickness (known as CR8030 cards) - and work in nearly every ID card printer. This versatile blank pvc card can be used in many types of ID applications. Generic Manufacturer. EAN:3419466183290
Units Per Pack: 100
P1031925-001 - Ethernet Upgrade Kit
Zebra P1031925-001 – Upgrade your Zebra ZXP printer for Ethernet Connectivity - compatible with Zebra ZXP1 and ZXP3 printers. These printers can be upgraded in the field.
Retail Price: $300.00
Our Price: $210.00
105999-101 - Cleaning Card Kit
Zebra 105999-101 Cleaning Card Kit – 4 print engine cleaning cards and 4 feeder cleaning cards - Compatible with Zebra ZXP Series 1 card printers - 1,000 prints / card.
Retail Price: $35.00
Suggested Price: $24.50
Our Price: *See Lowest Price in Cart*
800117-002 - Cleaning Pens
ZEBRA 800117-002 Printhead Cleaning Pens – 12 pack of Printer Cleaning Pens - for All Zebra Card Printers.
Retail Price: $23.00
Our Price: $21.00