DataCard SD260 Printer-Single Sided
DataCard SD260 Printer-Single Sided
Part Number#: 535500-001
Affordable, easy to use AND earth-friendly, the Datacard SD260 card printer delivers full color, one-sided ID cards and features the Energy-Star rating, small footprint, fast print speed speed, and outstanding image quality. Customize your Datacard SD260 with handy card printer options including Manual Feed for single-card printing or 100 card hopper; with Magnetic Stripe Encoder to produce mag stripe cards; or make it a Complete System to start producing plastic cards right away!
Datacard SD260 card printer keeps you on budget, while you issue professional-looking single-sided ID cards and badges. Double-sided card printing can easily be handled by the Datacard SD360 two-sided printer version. Datacard SD260 card printer features:
The SD260 is the first ID card printer built to be easy on the environment, having earned the ENERGY STAR® Qualification by consuming far less electricity than its predecessors. With features such as EcoPure® biodegradable supply cores, recyclable packaging and power-down button, the SD260 printer sets new benchmarks for environmentally responsible card printing.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Operate
There’s no learning curve with the Datacard SD260 printer. Intuitive icons guide you through the soft-touch control panel and LCD screen. The printer display panel automatically alerts users when supplies are running low. Installation and printer operations are easy to understand with the helpful documentation tools provided with the XPS Printer Driver installation. The browser-based printer manager makes it easy to control printer settings. Built-in Ethernet and USB ports, and the browser-based Printer Manager, help you integrate the SD260 printer into just about any application or IT environment. Cards and supplies are easy to load, and the ergonomically designed ribbon cartridge includes a drop-in cleaning roller. Check out this handy video that shows just how easy it is to change your SD260 printer ribbon.
Outstanding image quality
New TrueMatch™ printing technology helps ensure that colors on your screen match those on your ID card. The high-fidelity printer driver uses the latest Microsoft® XPS-based technologies to dramatically improve speed and image quality. Batch after batch, you get consistently great results from the first card to the last.
Great Card Print Performance
Datacard SD260 features the industry-exclusive TruePick™ card handling feature that accurately picks cards, standard and thin, every time with no adjustments. New precise printhead technology increases overall production speeds.
The SD260 card printer fits on any desktop and is ideal for many card printing applications. It is equipped with a manual feed card hopper for single-card printing (or an optional 100-card input hopper) and 25-card output hopper.
Most Popular Datacard SD260 Printer Model Configurations
535500-001 - Simplex SD260 Printer with Manual Card Feed Input Hopper
535500-002 - Simplex SD260 Printer with 100-Card Input Hopper
535500-003 - Simplex SD260 Printer with Manual Card Feed Input Hopper and Magnetic Stripe Encoder
535500-004 - Simplex SD260 Printer with 100-Card Input Hopper and Magnetic Stripe Encoder
Make it Easy! Order Your Magicard SD260 as a Complete System
ID Card Group makes it simple for you to start your ID card program. Just order our Complete System so you can easily begin producing professional-looking ID cards using your Datacard SD260 right away. Systems include:
- Datacard SD260 Printer
- 1 Single-sided color ribbon w/cleaning kit (534000-002)
- 500 PVC Cards (ACS-8030PPWH-500)
- AlphaCard ID Suite Light v11 Software
- Printer power cord & USB cable
- Lifetime AlphaCare support
Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information about the Datacard SD260 today!
Datacard SD260 Card Printer Specifications:
Included with SD260 printer:
- Printer Driver CD, Quick Install Guide and Warranty
- Cleaning Pen
- Cleaning Roller Spindle
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Power Cord (Region-specific)
- Magnetic stripe encoding (ISO and JIS)
- Smart card personalization (Call an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for details)
- Extended 100-card output hopper
- Kensington® security lock for printer
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing; manual duplex printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures
- Variety of bar codes: 1D/2D bar code images
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- Ability to conform to Microsoft® sRGB standard
- End-to-end color management
- Full-color printing: up to 190 cards per hour
- Monochrome printing: up to 800 cards per hour
- Printer status messages
- Multiple backlight settings
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76mm) cards, 25-card output standard
- Manual feed: One card input; 5-card output for 0.030 in. (0.76mm) cards
Printer driver and controls
- Adjustable color controls with image preview
- Pre-set area to block printing on magnetic stripe, with escapes for custom areas
- Utilizes Windows® XPS-based technology for high fidelity printing
- Secure disabling of card remake
- User-friendly operation
- Printer messages display on LCD panel
- Graphical display on Windows 7 and Windows Vista® operating systems
- Easy, fast installation
- Card remake standard with cancel option
- Operator-replaceable printhead
- Front panel soft power button
- Automatic identification and validation for ribbons
- Adjustable low ribbon and cleaning card alerts
- Ribbon saver
- End-of-ribbon notices for full color ribbons
- L 15.4 in. x W 6.7 in. x H 8.7 in.
- (39.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 22.1 cm)
- 10.0 lbs (4.6 kg) (depending on options)
- 100/120V, 50/60 Hz
- 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
Plastic cards accepted
- ISO ID-1/CR-80 size cards
- 3.370 in. x 2.125 in. (85.6 mm x 53.98 mm)
- PVC with glossy laminate surface
- Select key fob cards (ISO ID-1/CR-80 size cards)
- Datacard® StickiCard™ adhesive-backed plastic cards
Card thickness accepted
- 0.010 in. to 0.037 in. (0.254 mm to 0.939 mm)
- 60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)
- 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity
- 5°F to 140°F (-15°C to 60°C)
- 10% to 90%, non-condensing humidity
- Bidirectional USB 2.0
- Ethernet 10 Base-T/100-Base-TX (with activity light)
Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista® (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 2008 Server (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit)
- Windows 2003 Server R2 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs
- cULus, FCC, I.C., CE, Ctick, VCCI, RoHS, WEEE,
- ENERGY STAR®, CCC, KCC
- ENERGY STAR® qualified printer
- Biodegradable supply core
- Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per Resin Identification Code)
- Recyclable packaging
- 3 year printer & printhead
DataCard 532000-052 Black Printer Ribbon
DATACARD 532000-052 - 500 Images - Black HQ monochrome card printer ribbon (High Quality) – compatible with Datacard SP25, SP25Plus, SD260, SD360 and SD460 card printers. Datacard 532000-052 Black (HQ) printer ribbon replaces Datacard 552954-604.
Retail Price: $18.00
Suggested Price: $18.00
Our Price: *See Lowest Price in Cart*
AlphaCard ID Suite Light v.11
AlphaCard ID Suite Light provides a user-friendly photo ID software solution that is ideally suited to help small organizations create a basic ID card program. AlphaCard ID Suite Light makes it easy to efficiently design and print high-quality ID cards with a wide range of design elements including text, photos, logos and graphics, barcodes, and more.
Get a Free Trial of AlphaCard ID Suite! For six full weeks you can try out every edition of our industry-leading ID card software-for FREE.
Start your FREE TRIAL today!
Retail Price: $175.00
Our Price: $175.00
DataCard Printer Covers
CARD PRINTER DUST COVER DC-DA – Waterproof nylon dust cover for your Datacard SP35, SP55, SP75, RP90, SD260 or SD360 card printer keeps your Datacard printer protected from everyday hazards that can affect performance.
Retail Price: $34.95
Our Price: $31.45
Blank White CR80 30 mil - 100 cards
Standard Blank White PVC Cards are the most commonly used ID card - featuring standard credit card size in 30 mil thickness (known as CR8030 cards) - and work in nearly every ID card printer. This versatile blank pvc card can be used in many types of ID applications. Generic Manufacturer. EAN:3419466183290
Units Per Pack: 100
DataCard Printer Hard Cases
CARD PRINTER TRANSPORT CASE PTC-DA – Durable and waterproof hard transport case for your Datacard SP25, SP35, SP55, SP75, RP90, SD260 or SD360 card printer provides the ultimate protection for your Datacard printer during offsite transport and shipping.
Retail Price: $539.00
Our Price: $485.00
Datacard 534000-002 Color Printer Ribbon - YMCKT
DATACARD 534000-002 - 250 Images - YMCKT Go Green Card Printer Ribbon features four color ribbon with protective topcoat overlay, cleaning card and cleaning sleeve - compatible with Datacard SP25, SP25Plus, SP35, SP35Plus, SP55, SP55Plus, SP75, SP75Plus, SD260, SD360 and SD460 printers. This ribbon replaces Datacard 552854-204 color ribbon model.
Retail Price: $85.00
Suggested Price: $85.00
Our Price: *See Lowest Price in Cart*
Evolis & Datacard Cleaning Kit
Evolis and Datacard Printer Cleaning Kit by ID Card Group – Clean your Evolis or Datacard printer with the same tools contained in a name-brand kit for less! This cleaning kit includes Thermal Printhead Cleaning Pen, 5 Cleaning Cards, 5 Snap Swabs and 5 Wipes, and works with several Evolis card printers, including Evolis Tattoo, Pebble, Dualys, Securion and Quantum printers, as well as Datacard SP and SD printers including Datacard SD260, SD360, SP35, SP55 and SP75 printers.
Retail Price: $21.00
Our Price: $8.00