Government & Military Badge Holders - Rigid Shielded - FIPS201
Rigid Shielded - FIPS201
Part Number#: 1840-5081 / SH-2R
RIGID SHIELDED Badge Holder is made from durable Rigid Plastic, holds 2 smart cards at once and shields sensitive ID data from unauthorized readers. Made in USA and FIPS 201 Compliant. Works with MiFARE, iClass, PIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC cards.
The CardProtectors Rigid Shielded ID badge holder is made out of durable rigid plastic, holds up to 2 ID cards or badges at once, and can be worn horizontally or vertically on any lanyard, badge reel or strap clip.
This protective badge holder keeps your sensitive ID data safe from unauthorized download by shielding access to your 13.56 MHz RFID smart card, including MiFARE, iClass, PIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC cards, by using a thing metal strip around the holder.
Thumb notches on either side of this rigid shielded holder make it easy to remove your ID badge for external use. Slots on the top and side of the holder’s backside allow you to wear your badge horizontally or vertically and can withstand up to 89 lbs of slot pull pressure!
Made in the USA, this CardProtectors card holder is FIPS 201 compliant, and meets the BAA (Buy America) and TAA (Trade Agreement) Acts – great for government use.
Rigid Shielded Badge Holder Specifications
- Part Number: 1840-5081 or SH-2R
- Maximum Card Insert Size: 3.38" x 2.13" (86mm x 54mm)
- Outside Dimensions: 3 7/16" x 2 5/16"
- Holder Material: Rugged Polycarbonate
- Slot Pull Strength: 89 lbs.
- Two Slots on back so same holder can be worn vertically or horizontally
- Works with: contact-less credit or debit cards or 13.56 MHz RFID technology smart cards including MIFARE, iClass, PIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC cards.
- Thumb notches on front and back of holder
- Made in the USA.
- Meets BAA (Buy America) and TAA (Trade Agreement) Acts
- FIPS201 Compliant
- Attaches to any lanyard, badge reel or strap clip
- Can hold up to two ID cards