17. October 2012 08:01
This short video will help you quickly set up and install the drivers for your Magicard Rio Pro card printer.
- Unbox the printer and components
- Remove the plastic wrapping
- Open the lid to remove the cardboard inside and the cover from the blue sticky roller
- Install dye film and close lid
- Unbox all components
- Open the hopper and insert cards into hopper before putting it into the back of your printer
- Unwrap stacker and snap it into place in front of your Rio Pro
- Open the power supply box and choose the correct power supply adapter for your region
- Plug power supply into voltage converter and plug into wall outlet
- Plug into the back of your printer, which will boot up and initialize
- When finished booting, you are ready to install the driver
- Place CD into your computer and follow screen prompts
- Connect one end of the USB cable to your printer and the other to your computer. A notice will appear on your computer that the device driver is installing
- Continue installation of the updater program.
- Once the updater has installed the driver installation should also be complete.When you see the completion notice on the bottom of your screen, you can register your Rio Pro or exit the driver installation
- Your Rio Pro is ready to print
Shop Magicard Rio Pro Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies - at Best Prices
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Magicard printer dealer, IDCardGroup.com has years of experience working with customers who use Magicard printers. Not only do we have a deep technical knowledge of Magicard card printers, but we also maintain the best prices guaranteed!
We carry the full line of Magicard products, including card printers, color ribbons and monochrome ribbons.
If you have questions about getting started with your Magicard Rio Pro printer - call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.