1. August 2016 08:52
Follow these simple steps to manually feed cards for printing in your ZXP3 printer.
Steps to Manually Feeding Cards in Your ZXP 3 Printer
Before you can feed cards manually, you must set the driver:
- From the Windows desktop, select Start > Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the ZXP series 3 Card Printer icon and select the Printing Preferences menu item.
- On the Card Setup tab, Single Feed Options section, select the Single feeder slot item, and click the Apply button. Wait while the printer settings are applied.
- Click the OK button to close Printing Preferences. Then close the Devices and Printers window.
Once the single feed driver is set, you have two methods for printing a card with the manual feed option:
- Print a card from your card printer application (software). When the LCD display shows INSERT CARD, insert a card into the front feed slot.The card will be pulled into the printer. Your card is returned when the printing is finished.
- Insert a card into the front feed slot. The card is pulled into the printer and the LCD display will show CARD READY. Print a card from your card printer application. Your card is returned when the printing is finished.
Shop Zebra ZXP3 Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies - at Best Prices
Find Out More
The ID Card Group Advantage
As a Zebra Premier Partner, ID Card Group can offer all Zebra card printers and Genuine Zebra Color Ribbons and Monochrome Ribbons, Zebra Overlaminates, Zebra PVC Cards, and Zebra Cleaning Supplies & Kits with the full technical support team at Zebra standing behind us - and we are able to do this at the lowest possible cost to you.
If you need additional help choosing the best ID card printer or supplies for your organization's needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.